$306
$121
$110
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$169
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$125
$156
$135
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$80
Hotels.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfull kitchenone bedroom apartmentdeluxe suiteequipped kitchenmadison restaurantown washer and dryerwater view suitecomfortable bedroomdining tablebrickell area of miamimodern furniturefull length mirrorfree monorailfresh towelsthe financial districtkey biscaynenice hotel
Reviewed August 16, 2017

I had a last minute business trip over the past weekend, unfortunately the hotel I usually stay ats rooms that I pick were booked, so I decided to give this place a try after hearing a few recommendations. Needless to say, the experience was everything I wanted and more. The location was fantastic, the service was amazing and the rooms were well kept and very Miami. I reserved this hotel thinking I would have an affair from my usual place of stay, but left convinced that I found the my next go-to place whenever I go to Miami.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank AbbyGanges
Luis R, General Manager at Fortune House Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

We are grateful you took the time to share how much you enjoyed your stay. It was nice to read the comfort and convenience of our hotel made your visit here enjoyable. We are so glad you will choose to stay with us again at Fortune House Hotel Suites, and we look forward to seeing you then!

Reviewed August 15, 2017

This place was absolutely awesome! At first I was unsure about booking here because the pictures posted online (Hotel Website, Groupon..etc) looked great and the prices were very affordable. This may set off a warning for many of us because this combo is unusual to come across but I can assure you that you will get exactly what you expect, if not more. Since, I lived about 45 mins to a hour away from the hotel, I decided to go check out the different rooms available. Rene, the receptionist, and Frank, the bellman, provided me with excellent service prior to booking by being friendly, attentive and patient with me. Frank gave me a thorough tour of the hotel and showed me all the rooms available and gave me some great tips as to which rooms had the best views. After the tour, I spoke to Rene about the pricing of the different rooms available per night and told him I would call him to make a reservation. I felt confident about making a decision at the moment but I had to discuss it with my wife first... haha of course. My wife and I decided to stay in the Deluxe Single Bedroom. I made the reservation with Rene the next day. I would recommend to anyone booking here to book through the hotel directly because it can guarantee you great room, with a great view, at one of the best floors. If you book through Groupon or any other third parties you may not get the same privileges that some one who payed premium price would get. The difference in price between Groupon and the hotel was not much and the hotel may match the price. We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights on the 25th floor. The view was absolutely awesome, given that we had view to the city and water. The room and bathroom were very clean and bed was comfortable. The A/C worked great, we loved that you are able to control the temperature of the unit to your liking. The room even had a Bluetooth speaker. The valet service was exceptional. Also, the location of the hotel is great. It is approximately 7-10 mins from the beach and there are may places where you can go for food and drinks in the area. We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel, will definitely pay another visit thanks to Frank and Rene who made us feel at home.

Roy P.

Room Tip: Corner suites have the best view. This room has a beautiful sunset view!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Roysilva33

It sounds like you left with some wonderful memories and that makes us very happy. I will personally share your comments with the team and celebrate another satisfied guest. We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We love staying here when we come to Miami. Very clean rooms with everything anybody would need for a stay. The Receptionist Sam was very helpful and gave us great service, we are very please..I recommend!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Joseph P
Reviewed August 12, 2017

We stayed from Aug 4th - Aug 12. It was an excellent stay every night. The rooms were insulated and quiet. Great view. Great service. Our toilet was clogged the 2nd day but one phone call to the reception and in 20min we had a plumber working it and 10min later it was fixed. Anything we called downstairs for was addressed within 10 to 20min max. Central Air was managed by the in-house unit, meaning we could have it as cold or hot as we wanted. Excellently clean, bathroom, bedroom, living area. We got a Deluxe Single Room and when I called to reserve it they bumped us up to Luxury for free.(Probably due to seasonal availability of rooms.) The staff was incredibly friendly and attentive. Valet was exceptionally prompt and I felt incredibly safe leaving my car with them every night. One night they were a little packed due to the high-volume of cars as people were coming and going but within 15min we had our vehicle, 2min if it was just us at the front of the hotel usually. Honestly this was the best hotel I have ever stayed in that didn't feel like a hotel but something much more personal and elegant. 10/10 will stay again.

Room Tip: You can check out the room the day of and see if there are any available upgrades. Worth it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ZoneOni L
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a beautiful 2 bedroom condo - everything was clean and the staff was great, very helpful and accommodating. The location has a ton of good restaurants and a big shopping mall. The hotel had a nice heated pool, a restaurant with yummy food, and a nice gym. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Luis R, General Manager at Fortune House Hotel Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

We are so excited that you had such a wonderful experience here. We love that you feel our hotel was the perfect choice for you. We would love the opportunity to welcome you back again to Fortune House Hotel Suites