Although not quite as plush as other Residence Inn's I've stayed at, this hotel is a good value and is conveniently located near University of Miami. We were upgraded from a studio to the a spacious one bedroom. The kitchen has the essentials--so buying groceries and cooking here is a good option. Continental breakfast is the the similar to what you get at other chains--nothing really special--but this is a nice convenience. If you stay here in the off season, you can get an excellent rate and don't forget to ask about your AAA discount and Free parking for AAA members. It's too far to walk to UM from here, but it is a short drive. The hotel is located in the nice area of Coconut Grove--be cautious if you try to walk up to the university as the neighborhood between Coconut Grove and Coral Gables is a little sketchy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of our sleek and modern suites feature a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn