Disappointing Residence Inn. The manager can reply to this with the copy and paste "we are undergoing renovations" (thank's Tripadvisor, that really adds to the experience) but this place needed redesigned and then renovated years ago.
Fitness center and pool were both extremely small. There are 5 floors in the main building and a couple of other smaller buildings, the fitness center is smaller than a single hotel room.
Breakfast was good, basically the standard fare. "Managers special" or whatever they call Tues-Thurs meals were hit and miss, nothing I would pay for. Free beer is nice, but I would rather have decent food. I suppose that is subjective.
Rooms were extremely dated. Hampton Inn less than a mile away has free breakfast and free parking and is a better building.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of the sleek and modern suites at our Coconut Grove hotel in Miami, Florida features a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn