A decidedly sub-par Hotel. The Residence Inn in Coconut Grove is a VERY tired old hotel. The elevator is the SLOWEST I have ever had the misfortune to ride and the property is so outdated it is absolutely scary. Furniture is poor, amenities are non-existent, and they charge $20.00 for parking. Do yourself a favor and park 1/2 a block away free. The neighborhoods are very safe and you can avoid the usual Marriott Nickle/Dime Routine.
The young lady who checked me in had trouble finding my name, even after I repeated it 3-times. She was totally out of it and probably was the best they could find. This property is definitely an employer of last resort, not an employer of choice.
Do yourself a favor, pay the extra money to stay at something that meets the Marriott Standards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of the sleek and modern suites at our Coconut Grove hotel in Miami, Florida features a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn by Marriott Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn