My husband and I stayed here a few years ago and were excited to stay here again for a couple of nights before going to Ecuador. We loved the location because it's walking distance to many restaurants and activities. We were disappointed with the condition of the hotel. Our first room was lacking a closet door and had a strange noise coming from the air conditioner. Our second room was better and only lacked doors on the pantry. Both rooms looked worn and in need of updating. The breakfast was pretty standard. Which was ok for the price. We will probably stay there again, but only after the renovations have been completed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of our sleek and modern suites feature a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn