This hotel is great with a full kitchen making a long stay very comfortable. The included buffet breakfast is excellent and some evenings they provide small dinners for all guests. Friendly front desk staff are very helpful. The area of Coconut Grove is very conjested with lots of traffic on narrow streets but if you can tolerate the traffic and conjestion you'll love the beautiful setting and tree lined streets. The wild peacocks who wander the area are a nice natural attraction! The only downside might be the size of the pool which is small and shaded throughout the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of our sleek and modern suites feature a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn