The lobby is great, bright and well thought out. Loved the Starbucks coffee availability and the great healthy choices for breakfast. The available bar was also a pleasant surprise. During check-in the counters are more like booths instead of a big counter allowing the staff to be more efficient. The staff was excellent and accomodating. The gym is excellent with all the equipment you need for a quick work out. The pool was very good but could use a little more florida influence. An easy walk of a half mile to Coco walk was enjoyed and I would recommend Lulu's for dinner with great outside dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of our sleek and modern suites feature a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn