Having now been there for 2 weeks, I feel fully qualified to comment on this hotel. It is GREAT for a short or long term stay. Super central to the Gables and the Grove, reasonably priced, AWESOME breakfast, nice happy hour with nibbles during the week. Secure parking.
You get a big studio with a baby kitchen so you can eat or snack. The internet works great - the gym is nice.
But the BEST part about this hotel - hands down - IS THE STAFF!!! I have stayed at top, top hotels (Grosvenor - London) where the staff weren't as nice and accomodating. EVERYONE is great - even the maids!!!
And you can walk to the Grove shopping and dining area in about 5 minutes (parking in the Grove is $$.)
Totally recommended - We just put our corporate account there.
The Chief Engineer even gave us tips for finding a place to live, as we are relocating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of our sleek and modern suites feature a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn