We got a government rate at the last minute. Service was very good, staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is conveniently located within a 1/2 kilometer walk to Coco Walk, a nice, upscale shopping center with a Gap, Victoria's Secret, sports stores, Johnny Rockets, and other good food options. The area is safe and well-lit. It is also within a short walk to a nearby marina. There is an elevated train within 20 minutes walking for access to the airport, the Dadeland Shopping mall, and more. The cab ride took about 30 minutes and cost $30, including tip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of our sleek and modern suites feature a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn