The location is nice but the hotel is just okay. The rooms are a bit outdated, although they were doing some updates to the lobby when I was there, so maybe they will be updating the rooms at some point too. Also, just as an FYI (and maybe this is common of hotels in Florida), you walk outside to get to the rooms from the lobby, but it is secure outside of the hotel (gated). I was just surprised by the heat that consumed me when I opened the door to my room as I'm used to indoor hallways. Was also quite annoyed by the shower as the dial turned the opposite way to heat up, even though there was actually a diagram that showed the normal way, so it took a while to figure that one out. Overall it was okay. Internet connection was not fabulous, but it worked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of our sleek and modern suites feature a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn