the price was more reasonable than other places I looked at. The rooms were spacious, and kitchen functional. I didn't use anything but the refrigerator. The shower curtain was too short though, and I had a hard time keeping the water from going outside the tub while I was showering. Huge closets, much more that I needed for a long weekend. This building used to be apartments many years ago, my grandfather actually had an apartment in the same complex 16 years ago. Had breakfast one morning, and loved the waffle iron and fresh batter to make a waffle. I would recommend if you are looking for a place not in the middle of town but within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove is situated in the beautiful and historic village of Coconut Grove, just south of downtown Miami and steps away from Coral Gables and Cocowalk. Each of our sleek and modern suites feature a full kitchen, separate living area with pull-out sofa and balcony with breathtaking views of Coconut Grove. Enjoy complimentary breakfast, weekday evening socials, relaxing swims in our outdoor pool and stay in shape in our fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Miami Coconut Grove Hotel Miami
- Residence Inn Coconut Grove
- Coconut Grove Residence Inn