All reviews the concierge level valet parking nice business hotel publix supermarket within walking distance business meeting coral gables fitness center rooms are large up to date rooftop pool marriotts cruise
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came in just for one day for a wedding in Miami and I needed an early check in, but didn’t want to have to purchase two nights just for an early check in. Staff and manager totally accommodated me and even sent me a confirmation email abot my early check in. Really appreciated this kind of service as it was stressful to just come in for one day from NY because I had to be Back for an early Monday morning meeting .

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I was recently in Miami on business and needed to stay in this area. The Marriott appears to be the best hotel around Dadeland. The room was really very nice and modern - and comfortable. Also lots of outlets to recharge devices and good internet. The room was spacious, but the bathroom was very gloomy - lit only by one of those lights that go in the shower (I imagine that local law makes them use this in the bathroom itself) - but the bathroom is only the shower and toilet, with the sink outside of the bathroom. And while the room was very modern, the bathroom could definitely use an update.
The breakfast buffet was OK, but service was extremely nice and attentive - as was the case at reception. The hotel is easy walking distance to Dadeland Mall and a quick 15 - 20 mm ride to the airport.
All in all, I'll probably stay here again next time I need to be near Dadeland.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I had a recent stay at this hotel while I sought medical attention at Baptist Hospital. I can say that my stay was comfortable. The staff were friendly and very accommodating. It is very close to a Publix (5 min walk) so I was able to go get any miscellaneous supplies that I needed. The rooms were kept clean. The linens were clean and the bathrooms were stocked every day with fresh soap, etc. The bed was the right size and softness so I was able to get a good night's rest. Breakfast options are good and very tasty, however, it is a bit pricey so I did not have breakfast there every day. I would definitely recommend this hotel. In fact, I came for a second stay a few weeks later for my follow up visit at Baptist. That is a testament, to how at home I felt there.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a nice location in terms of shopping. The hotel was very clean, and the rooms were spacious. The hotel is very modern and customer service was great. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was clean and well kept.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
Norma G, Manager at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Hi Dameon G,

Thank you so much for your great comments! It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Norma

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Rooms are dated, especially bathrooms.
Elevators are latest technology!
The best thing are the beds!! So comfortable and relaxing! Well done!

Please owners: Spend more on your guest rooms and less on the elevators..
Staff ok, polite but not very well trained and catering.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katerinathess

Hello Katerinathess,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor. We are glad to know you enjoyed our beds and also very happy to inform you that we are currently undergoing renovations in our guestrooms to make your next stay exceptional.

Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Norma