Miami Marriott Dadeland
Terrace Inn(Coral Gables)
  • Breakfast included
Gables Inn(Coral Gables)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge levelaverage marriottvalet parkingnice business hotelpublix supermarketvalet service iswithin walking distancestayed at the marriottbusiness meetingfitness centercoral gablesup to daterooms are largerooftop poolairport shuttlecoconut grovemarriotts
Reviewed March 3, 2009

We spent 5 very nice days at the Marriott Dadeland while in town for a wedding. The hotel is very pretty and we found our room quiet and comfortable. The staff were attentive but not intrusive. My only concern prior to our stay was the required valet parking. Unlike some previous reviewers we had no problems with it taking too long to get our car. We called before leaving our room and the car was either there when we arrived or arrived within a few minutes.

It is in a great location in an up-and-coming part of Miami. We were within walking distance of the Dadeland Mall, Publix, Panera, and Shorty's Barbecue (a Miami institution). But this is not a spot for you if you want to be near the water.

With taxes and parking it was a bit pricey but I would stay there again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy1219
Reviewed November 25, 2008

Great hotel. Stayed here for a business meeting. The bed and pillows were comfortable,staff are friendly, they went above and beyond when my brother got food poisoning. they reimbursed us for the food, reccommended doctors and hospitals. They even went to the pharmacy for over the counter medication for us. We really appreciated their help.

Dadeland Mall is within walking distance and Publix is across the street. The hotel will collect you from the airport and take you back. They will also take you to the mall. Metro railroad track is in back of hotel to take you around.

Stayed: February 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank Robby97
Reviewed November 14, 2008

I stayed here a week for a business meeting and everything from the food, the rooms, the employees were beyond excellent. Definitely exceeded my expectations. The Dadeland Mall is within walking distance. There is a train in the back of the hotel that will take you anywhere in Miami.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2008

When I arrived at the hotel I was greeted by the bellman and front desk. I had made the reservation and do to some inconveniences was guarenteed an upgrade from the front desk manager. When I arrived the girl at the front desk knew nothing about this and the manager refused to speak to me. I was told he did not know who I was. Upon check out I saw this same manager, when I approached him to speak to him he was very obtuse and would not consider anything that I had to say. I would not stay at this hotel again. It seems the higher level staff is very self absorded and in it for themselves. This does not represent Marriott standards. It is also an older hotel and not in a prime location.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank exec1
Reviewed August 7, 2008

My Husband and I spent 4 nights at this hotel. It was wonderful stay, our room was on the 24th floor. It had a great view and a very comfortable bed.

This hotel is very close to the Dadeland Mall and also Miami Metrorail.

We had access to the concierge lounge, which serves continental breakfast daily as well as hors d'oeuvres in the afternoon.

All in all we had a great stay. Will defintely stay there again

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple