“When on discount, a good choice”

Miami Marriott Dadeland
Ranked #69 of 128 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed August 24, 2014

This hotel is very well located for those interested in shopping (500 m from Dadeland Mall) and those who have business or other interest in the Kendall/South Miami area. When on discount (between $115 and $140 per night) its a very good deal. Otherwise you have to consider the beds are getting a bit soft, you get charged $19/day for parking, and then it starts to drop on the cost benefit curve.

Room Tip: The view is not its strong point so any room/floor will do for a quiet nights sleep with very adequa...
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I love this hotel! It was very clean and comfy. The room service was nice n the food was great! The customer service was very welcoming and pleasant. When i arrived to check in my room was not ready. I had to wait an hour for my room. I plan on returning again very soon.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Staici B
Reviewed August 16, 2014 via mobile

Came down to do some things for my mother-in-law. Staff here was very nice. No free breakfast but they have a small cafe. Price for an egg sandwich runs about $8. Serves Starbucks coffee. They also have a small store onsite for incidentals and food. Rooms were nice. Great beds. Clean. Valet parking for $11 a night. Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Lovely hotel, they gave me a huge room with two double beds and a great view (9th floor).
I ordered room service, calamaris and steak and both portions were really big. Quite expensive, but the food was perfect.
No noise in the corridor, even when the housekeeping staff was there.
I am not a shopping lover but this hotel is really good for shopping trips.
Staff lovely, always there for the guest.

Room Tip: Any room in a high floor, the view is stunning.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

If you want to do some shopping then stay here. The Dadeland Mall is a short walk away and has all the brands you would expect, Macys. A&F, Michael Kors etc etc. there are also plenty of places to eat nearby and there ate also plenty of places to drink cocktails or beer.

He hotel is a standard Marriott and the staff are very friendly and helpful. The pool area is nice but only has the sun for part of the day. If you get a room up high on the correct side you can see Miami in the distance.

Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We arrived as a family from Europe and enjoyed the hospitality. Appearance is not up to Marriott standard, especially the Hotel entrace which was under construction.

But the rooms are comfortable and the breakfast is phantastic!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Thank you to Stacy Ann for triaging so many gaps in this hotel's severely lacking Marriott service! The remaining members of the staff were less than attentive or enthusiastic. I returned from watching 4th of July fireworks and pulled back the comforter to discover my sheets were torn & soiled. When I called down to the front desk, I was told housekeeping was not onsite & someone would bring me sheets so I could change them. When I called the Marriott Platinum Elite line for some sort of advice, I was told, "Making your own bed is an amenity that I've never heard of at a Marriott!" I truly appreciated the Marriott Rewards line for trying to lighten the mood and for getting me some assistance the next morning. Overall, the staff seemed disinterested. I am unsure if it was due to the holiday or the World Cup games, but this was a stay that did not live up to the Marriott brand, or even a random $29 roadside hotel. I appreciated Stacy Ann helping me with this challenging situation.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank CWOrlando
DadelandMarriottMIA, Miami Marriott Dadeland at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Hi CWOrlando,

Thank you so much for your comments. We take all comments very seriously and are already checking into this. We hope you come back in the near future and give us the opportunity to win back you confidence in us.

Thanks!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Aloft Miami Dadeland
#5 of 7 in Kendall
Coconut Grove
Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami
Downtown
JW Marriott Miami
JW Marriott Miami
#55 of 128 in Miami

Been to Miami Marriott Dadeland? Share your experiences!