What I liked:
1. Hallways nice and bright and wide; some hotels have dreary narrow hallways. This hotel has nice hallways.
2. Free internet (you can upgrade to even higher speed for a fee, though regular speed worked well for me).
3. Slept well
4. View was pretty at night with lights and cars, I was on a high floor.
5. Breakfast buffet at the hotel was excellent.
6. Publix is nearby.
7. Dadeland Mall is nearby
8. Room are nice, good fixtures, good lighting, television very good etc.
What I have mixed feelings about is the valet parking and the cost $19 and tax and tip. However, maybe the car is more secure that way.
- Free Wifi