Miami Marriott Dadeland
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$102
$93
$117
$108
$108
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$126
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$119
$113
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$191
$163
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe concierge leveltypical marriottnice business hotelvalet parkingpublix supermarketvalet service iswithin walking distancestayed at the marriottbusiness meetingfitness centercoral gablesup to daterooms are largerooftop poolcoconut grovemarriottsonsite
Reviewed June 28, 2014

This is my most frequent hotel visited in the last few years, mainly due to work it a great location for restaurants, the mall and the publix. All within easy walking distance, a must at the end of a busy day. The staff are great and during my last 6 days I noted many aircraft crews use it,and the airport is a good 30 min drive away. The Mall is not my taste although as other reviews have noted it is good. I love it for the many and varied eateries within a short walk. Bar snacks in the hotel are also good, the concierge lounge on the 23rd floor had snack and drinks each evening and a reasonable breakfast to start the day. The frontage was being beautified whist we were there but with minimum inconvenience. The rooms are very comfortable and the pool is a nice place to chill of an evening. Glad to be here.

Room Tip: Concierge suits offer a great view.
1  Thank Steve361
Reviewed June 27, 2014

A very comfortable stay! Typically American hotel. Rooms well appointed and spotlessly clean.

Good location, Just a few minutes walk from a superb shopping mall...!

Breakfast buffet excellent, good selection, including a fresh 'egg' station where freshly prepared eggs, and omelettes are cheerfully prepared to your preference by the chef.

I met some friends at the hotel, who were on vacation in the area during my visit, and staff were very efficient in ensuring I received a note from them, along with my room key card when I arrived.

Additionally, a member of staff was most helpful in cheerfully escorting me personally along a rather convoluted route to a vending machine when the gift shop was closed, in order that I could purchase some refreshments prior to making my journey home.

All in all, no problems and looking forward to staying again....!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2014

I've stayed in many hotels of all different brands throughout Miami and this is the one that's become my definitive # 1 choice. First, let's talk about location; the hotel is well placed by a spectacular mall with countless stores and brands, many of which are exclusive or high end AND with an endless array of great restaurants, ranging from American to Italian and Sushi to Salads and everything in between. The mall is literally walking distance as are many other great attractions.
Now that we've covered that, let's get into the meat and potatoes of this review (pun intended) ... which is the gym. I am a big health enthusiast and for all the traveling I do, one of the most important factors that plays into my hotel choice is a good fitness facility. Many hotels claim they have " a fitness center" and even more mask it with a odd angle pictures of some weights or treadmills but this hotel IS THE REAL DEAL!!! There are actually two separate rooms, one for cardio and one for working out and they are both unbelievable. The actual weight room is spacious and well thought out with just about any and every machine and free-weight that you'll need and many other bonuses that you'd never expect in a hotel gym. The gym looks out to the swimming pool and the city behind that. There is music there in case you forget your head phones and if you're the only one in the gym, you can even get music from your phone to play thought the gym speakers. If you're a person that needs a little motivation or perhaps just a little extra help, there is a great personal trainer that can meet you there at your request. It’s worth stating again, the facility is TOP-NOTCH!
The staff throughout is friendly and the Marriott Concierge Lounge is exceptionally good. Nice spacious layout, great city view and the free food is definitely in the top 10% of any hotels I've stayed at ... and I travel A LOT!!!
Throughout my stays here, I've experienced a few minor issues that have come and gone but one that seems to be vexingly persistent is that the door handles to many rooms get slightly jammed and makes it difficult to open room doors ... or at the very least very annoying. No hotel is without an issue and all the good that comes with this hotel severely outweighs any of the bad. I highly recommend this place.

Room Tip: *I have "spa" an excellent rating but by spa I mean the gym
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Good location, nearby Dadeland Mall and few steps from one Publix market. The staff is very kind. The fantastic beds of Marriot, so comfortable... You need a car to reach other malls , restaurants, etc

Reviewed June 14, 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights in June 14.

The hotel is located within a business district, meaning that there don't appear to be many residents around at the evening. This has led to there being only a few choices of things to do on an evening, but I will come to those later on.

The check in at the hotel was fast, friendly and efficient. My questions about getting to various areas within Miami were answered really well, as well as helping with a few suggestions of their own. They also helped me with navigating the Metroline railway that has a station that goes in to downtown directly outside the hotel.

My room was lovely and clean, fairly average sized with a big comfy bed and large flat screen tv on the wall. The bathroom had a separate basin area, and there was a powerful shower over the tub.

It's true to say that the elevators are quite slow, and if there are people wanting to get the lift on a number of floors this can take quite a while!

I only took breakfast at the hotel, which was of a good quality, and you could either go buffet or from a menu. Again, all the staff were friendly and willing to help.

As mentioned earlier, there is not a lot to do at the evening, though I would recommend World of Beers and Shortys that are just a few minutes walk from the hotel, and Earls and Cheesecake Factory at the Dadeland Mall that is maybe five minutes walk away. There is also a large Publix supermarket over the road from the hotel, which is convenient for snacks.

Overall, the hotel is really nice and the staff there really helpful. I would return if I get the opportunity.