Miami Marriott Dadeland
$119
$108
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$122
$109
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$96
$135
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$87
$119
$105
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge leveltypical marriottnice business hotelvalet parkingpublix supermarketvalet service iswithin walking distancestayed at the marriottbusiness meetingfitness centercoral gablesup to daterooms are largerooftop poolcoconut grovemarriottsonsite
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I stay in a lot of Marriotts and this one was par for the course. Other than the main level, I thought the common parts were a bit tired and there was no soap in the bathroom area. However, I had requested an early check-in, which they were able to honor at 10:00 am, which was much earlier than I might have expected. We also found all the staff, from check in, restaurant, maids,etc. to be extremely polite and helpful. Service at most Marriotts is never bad but this place really had great staff. There was still a good breakfast buffet available in the restaurant on our arrival.

My biggest complaint was that the elevators were incredibly slow the next morning. We had to wait nearly 25 minutes for an elevator down to the lobby which actually had any room to fit my son and I (+ just 2 pieces of hand luggage). Thank god we had planned to check out with plenty of time to spare or we would have missed our shuttle to the airport. At $10.00 the airport shuttle was very convenient and a fair price.

I would definitely stay there again because of the excellent service but do be aware of the elevator issue!

Room Tip: The elevators were VERY slow in the morning so if you want to make a quick getaway, I'd go for a room on a lower level.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 12, 2014

It was just perfect. The buffet breakfast and luch were amazing with so many and different items to pick from.
It is at a walking distance to Dadeland Mall where you can go to eat and of course to shop.
The hotel offered a well priced schenduled shuttle to Dolphin Mall that was perfect for us.
It also provides a complimentary shuttle service from and to airport. You just have to call and confirm the time you are arriving so they pick you up.
The area is pretty quiet and safe.
All the stuff was amazing, really friendly and helpful specially the Colombian lady at the restaurant (whose name I can not rembember). I was a little bit sick and she got me some tea bags really late at night, because I could not go to any pharmacy or grocery store at that time.

Room Tip: Higher floors have amazing views
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Because of the vicinity of the Dadeland Mall, this hotel is quiet busy and can charge the rates they do. We have stayed in this hotel regularly, but every time we go there it is less to expectations.
Arriving there by car, nobody to take over your suitcases.The rooms are not maintained very well.
On the door to the room, the safety hinge nor the extra lock were functioning properly.
One of the bath towels was so thin, you could almost see through it. One piece of soap.
We like to eat fruit with our breakfast, but the variation offered is very limited, water melon,honeydo melon,cantaloupe,pineapple. No bananas or strawberries.If you go for shopping and do not mind the hotel, it is OK.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
DadelandMarriottMIA, Miami Marriott Dadeland at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

It is wonderful to know that you are a long-time guest of the Miami Marriott Dadeland and we are working to keep you here! We are constantly reviewing our standards but also appreciate feedback from loyal guests such as yourself. The hotel is currently looking into a future renovation project. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

As a Marriott Platinum loyalty card holder I have stayed at many Marriott properties all over the world. I will not return to this property. Check in experience was not good. Rooms feel old. Lounge poor.
Shorty's Bar.B.Q just behind the hotel is a must. Great food and service, well priced. Made up for the disappointing hotel experience.
I was due to return a week later, but I cancelled and stayed at the Marriott Miami airport. Much better choice

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank nobinomates
DadelandMarriottMIA, Miami Marriott Dadeland at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2014

Let me open by thanking you for your loyalty to the Marriott family. We are very concerned with your comments that we did not meet your expectations on this visit. We are reviewing arrival procedures in order to make the necessary adjustments. Renovations of the hotel rooms are being discussed and in our future plans. Our goal is to always meet and exceed your expectations and hope that you will give us the opportunity in the future to prove that we can deliver what we promise. Thank you once again for your valuable time and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stayed here with a few friends for a night out near by. We live in Miami but it was better than drinking and driving so we stayed here and cabbed it to and from the bars. The hotel was beautiful and the staff was so nice. There was a large fancy party going on but that didnt stop the staff form helping us with anything. The pool area is great and the beds are so comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms have great views
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple