Miami Marriott Dadeland
Terrace Inn(Coral Gables)
  • Breakfast included
Gables Inn(Coral Gables)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe concierge leveltypical marriottnice business hotelvalet parkingpublix supermarketvalet service iswithin walking distancestayed at the marriottbusiness meetingfitness centercoral gablesup to daterooms are largerooftop poolcoconut grovemarriottsonsite
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel. It is valet only as most hotels downtown. The location is ideal being very close to numerous restaurants, the Dadeland mall, and right across the street from a nice Publix grocery store. The staff was very nice and check-in was a breeze. My room was on the 21st floor offering a nice view of this part of the city. The room is modern with everything you need. The hotel has a restaurant and bar downstairs and a very nice concierge lounge on the 22nd floor. I liked that my floor connected to the 22nd via a spiral staircase. It made getting to the lounge easy. The only negatives to this hotel is the internet speed is slow and so is the elevator. This is a great business hotel. Getting off and on the interstate is easy.

Room Tip: High rooms are nice for a view.
1  Thank Glen B
MDHotel, Director of Sales at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your great comments. We take all feedback as a valuable tool to continue to improve our services and product.

Thanks again and we hope to have you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

While the hotel was clean and comfortable, customer service was lacking, especially with the front desk. I had an issue with my bill on checkout that took 20 minutes to resolve. There was one desk clerk on staff at 7:30 a.m. and since my problem took longer to fix, the clerk decided to make me wait while he waited on 3 other people in line behind me! Not a very nice way to treat customers, especially when the mistake on my bill was the HOTEL's error to begin with. Also, I paid more to be on the Concierge level, but there was not happy hour pricing offered there for evening cocktails, however, there WAS happy hour in the lobby lounge, which I found out about the next day. Therefore, I paid MORE for my room to pay MORE for my cocktails. I don't think I'll be using this hotel for business again!

1  Thank FINster547

On behalf of all the associates at the Miami Marriott Dadeland, I thank you for the valuable time you have taken to post your comments. Your comments will be reviewed as we value your feedback and will always strive to deliver top-notch service to all our guests.

Thanks again for choosing us and we hope this incident will not keep you from returning in the near future. It will be our goal to win back your confidence.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I had a short stay here mid-September. The hotel is located at the end of the metro line from the airport, which will save visitor money on expensive taxi rides. The hotel in my option is more for the business traveller and not for a tourist wishing to spend their time at the beach.

Check-in was fast and efficient; my room was large, clean and on the 7th floor. I have to say the bed was the most comfortable I have every slept in. In your room you have a large TV, endless channels but no BBC news 24. The only thing I will mark down is the lack of slippers.
The gym is a good size and up to date machines for a hotel. The pool area is very relaxing; maybe some relaxing playing in the future would be nice.

The hotel staff are also very friendly and helpful, the young lady on reception helped me with a map and directions to south beach and to the local shopping mall which is just up for the road, where you will find the likes of Macys, A&F, bath and body works and a large food court.

1  Thank Ryan1985
MDHotel, Director of Sales at Miami Marriott Dadeland, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. As a valued guest, we take your comments seriously and are looking to see what we can do about the items you mention as needing attention.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Miami.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Was there for 2 nights for a business meeting with a small group (12 rooms)

Must say that front desk, restaurant, room service and conference room personnel were very attentive and helpful

Several (3 or 4) of the group's reservations were botched..... people booked for the wrong days or cancelled reservations that had to be booked at sister location across the street because the Marriott was sold out...

At first the hotel person responsible for our group tried to blame it on us, which I thought was wrong and unprofessional....then explained that they had some software/system problem that caused the issues with our reservations.....

Conference room was very cold and for some reason they were not able to adjust the temperature to a reasonable level.......

My room was OK.... will need to be updated soon.
Good TV (large Samsung LCD) and quiet A/C

Breakfast room service was always on time and exactly as ordered. Prices/charges are reasonable.

Restaurant food was also OK...nothing specially good or bad....just OK

$19 + tax /day for valet parking

Very convenient if you plan on shopping at the Dadeland Mall, 3-4 blocks away (they have a shuttle)

Not sure if we will meet there again.

1  Thank Fernando S

On behalf of myself and the entire staff, we thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We take all comments seriously and have already shared your comments with the departments in question on the good comments as well as the comments that need attention. We hope that you give us another opportunity the next time you need meeting space in the Miami area. Our goal is to win your confidence back and prove that we can provide you with the exceptional service you have come to know and expect from the Marriott brand.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed with family for four days. Location for shopping is the best. Very good buffet breakfast, great service at restaurant. There are some options around town to eat, and Publix is around the corner.

• Stayed: September 2013

On behalf of all the associates at the Miami Marriott Dadeland, I sincerely thank you for the valuable time you have taken to provide us with your great comments! We always appreciate your feedback, regardless of good or bad, as it provides us with the opportunity to continually improve ourselves as a team and maintain our motivation to always strive for the best.

Thanks again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.