Tripadvisor
Miami

“Biscayne Boulevard's Most Charming Eatery!”
Review of Cream Parlor

Cream Parlor
Order Online
Ranked #12 of 131 Dessert in Miami
Reviewed January 21, 2020

It’s no surprise that Cream Parlor won New Times “Best Of Miami” award for best ice-cream parlor a couple of years ago. I think it should win every year. Indeed, Cream Parlor should win many awards as it is more than a fabulous ice-cream parlor (although it does have the most impressive, inventive and delicious array of ice-cream choices imaginable). Cream Parlor is also a tea room, a great place to grab the best cup of coffee in Miami, as well as the perfect choice for breakfast or lunch or an early dinner with its stellar menu of delicious options which includes salads, sandwiches, bowls, paninis, tartines and more (cookies, cake, shakes and of course ice-cream). It is the charmer of the Upper Eastside, located just a few blocks north of the main MiMo district, with a bright exterior which invokes an old-time ice-cream parlor. I’ve been popping into this lovely and popular spot since it opened several years ago. This past weekend I was there twice and enjoyed great coffee, a delicious wrap and yummy ice-cream. The robin egg blue interior is an eclectic, colorful and cozy mixture of vintage finds and curiosities. Lovely mismatched china plates and cups are used to serve the food and beverages. The staff are wonderful and the owner, Ainsley, always greets everyone who comes through the door with a warm hello. Cream Parlor is the most welcoming treasure on Biscayne Boulevard if not the whole of Miami. It’s unlike anywhere else in town and I continue to recommend it over and over again!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

Lovely owner (who is so warm and welcoming with her genuine interest to speak with people) to this place selling yummy treats and refreshing drinks. She will make your day like she did my sister’s and mine. Didn’t get to try their ice-cream, but it should be really good all year long given Miami weather.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank perdana89
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

A Unique little place with great atmosphere. The food was delicious and the ice cream was better than I ever had! Would definitely recommend and will go back for sure!

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank Elizabeth M
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

The owner is super friendly. The place is eclectic. There is a patio in the back. Lots of
nostalgia. We ordered a brownie explosion to share for 3. The cake had just came out of the oven. Edible sparkle dust make it so pretty. A must to try. The purple rain ice cream was my favourite.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 786camillek
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Was actually there in May of 2017

I really wish I would have had more time to check out places like this. They had real food as well as ice cream and boy oh boy do they know how to do ice cream! It looks like a hole in the wall and the shop is very little but it's packed with deliciousness.

While I was trying to decide what to get a lady ordered a brownie sundae. It was unlike any sundae I had ever seen before. They took a big homemade brownie and warmed it up, not in a microwave. She got to pick 3 scoops of ice cream, they could all be different if she wanted, and toppings. I was practically drooling watching it all come together. I wish I had a picture.

The staff is really friendly and very patient, which is good because there is a lot of options. I finally decided on a chocolate peanut butter ice cream in a dipped cone. They do something very unique with their dipped cones. Instead of dipping them in chocolate they dip them in icing and then roll it in a topping of your choice. It was just sinful. I have to say if they take as much care with their food as with their dessert then it must be heavenly. If I'm ever in Miami again I will definitely go here again.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Cream Parlor? Share your experiences!