“You gotta love this place...”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #2 of 117 Dessert in Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Sarasota
“You gotta love this place...”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I love everything about this place! The friendly staff, the great food and the vast selection, the cocktails and of course the cheesecake! What is
there to not love about the Cheesecake Factory! After all, Penny of the Big Bang Theory works here! LoL, not really, but I love that show as well as the Cheesecake Factory!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank larafmagic

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Florida
“Yep! Food Poisoning! : (”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My boyfriend and I went for a late lunch to the Dolphin Mall location. Everything was great as usual. We both ate maybe half of our portions because we all know that they can be huge. We took our leftovers home. My boyfriend started to have bad stomach pains and diarrhea. His stomach is apparently stronger than mine. We later had our leftovers and afterwards I had the worst food poisoning all night. We both had mash potatoes in our entrees, so I am assuming that this may have been the bad part that caused us both to have upset stomachs. I had only eaten a few bites earlier at the restaurant. It is a shame because I have never had a problem at any other location. Don't know if I can risk going back to that location. :(

Tampa, Florida
“Consistently good food”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

While this is a franchise, it has consistenly good food, great drinks, and nice staff. This is a good restauarant for friend lunch get togethers as everyone can find something on the huge menu.

Visited February 2013
Maraval, Trinidad
“LUNCH TIME CHAOS.”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I visited the above at lunch time and chaos is not the word, with that said it was clean and we were seated as soon as a table was vacated, be prepared to wait approx 20 mins for a table. With that said i had very good pasta and my colleagues had salad and great appetizers. Of course the restaurant is known for its cheesecake but :( i was a little disappointed by it.

Toronto, Canada
“Good food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Tried this place for the first time since i had heard lots about the cheesecakes. They are very good. Place is very busy so expect to wait around depending on when you go. Worth a try.