3,632 results
All reviewswine hourzuma restaurantexhale spadowntown miamisouth beachwater viewpool arearain showerthe club loungeroom servicelarge balconycity viewbeautiful hoteljunior suitewhole foodsvalet servicevalet parking
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is the perfect hotel to stay in downtown Miami....it’s convenient and close to everything and has amazing views of the water!!! If you valet park just know it’s $42 a night so it’s pricey but it expected that staying here....they have two pools to swim and relax and have amazing views overlooking the city!!! I love the rooms how clean they are and it has double sinks, big shower head, a jacuzzi in the bathroom and a balcony overlooking the pool and city!!! Also free WiFi

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Elizabeth L
Ericka N, General Manager at Kimpton EPIC Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Elizabeth L: Thank you for the amazing review! I am so glad you loved your view from the room and had a great time relaxing here with us. There is so much to do in the surrounding area, hopefully our concierge was able to help direct you to some awesome restaurants and shops. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another EPIC stay!

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has all the nice amenities for a classy hotel. Good food, service and scenery. The only issue I had was the cold temperature. I was attending a workshop and needed to wear a jacket. Requested the staff to raise the temperature several times but couldn’t.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business

Texasjim77: Thank you for the amazing review following your stay! I am so glad you loved the beauty of the hotel. I hope to see you again soon for another stay, but this time for EPIC fun, no work!

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Epic is a modern hotel that was extremely busy when we checked in over Easter weekend. The check out line extended to the door of the lobby and our room wasn't ready until 6:30. Even with 100% occupancy and late check outs, it would have been nice to have a room ready, after a long day of travel. The rooms have great views of the city and the bathrooms are nicely appointed. The complimentary wine in the lobby was appreciated. There is so much to do within walking distance, that we would stay here again...just not during a holiday weekend.

w

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank penspack

penspack: Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, I really appreciate it. I am so sorry about the wait to check-in, during the holiday weekend it was a little bit of a hectic rush with guest arriving around the same time. I am so happy once you finally got up to the room that the views blew you away, that is the goal! Additionally, the surrounding area is filled with so much to do from shopping to eating all within a 5 minute walk, it is tough not to find something to do. We look forward to seeing you again for another EPIC stay!

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

This hotels view has a spectacular view of miami. The food at dinner is very tasty with wonderful flavor. The small issue we had was with the key in the elevator. They need to get that fixed. Valet is $42 bucks per day. The hotel rooms with water view are exceptional and the rooms are really clean. Great hotel

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

James A: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review following your stay, I really appreciate it. I am so happy the views from the room were so enjoyable for you, it is so relaxing to sit on the balcony and stare out to the ocean. I apologize about the situation with the keys, we are currently working on a solution to this and hope to have a new system in place soon. I hope to see you again for another EPIC stay in Miami!

Reviewed April 28, 2018

The name is truly deserved. From the first entry onto the harbourside hotel grounds, into the expansive lobby, to the modern, well appointed rooms, to the exceptional dining and nightlife experiences, you will not regret a moment spent at the Epic. The Epic is a fusion of upscale and modern, with the art-deco vibe that Miami is known for. The staff were friendly, professional, and sought to make our experience enjoyable. The views offered by the hotel's harbourside, downtown location are amazing - you must get a room with a water view. The pool is beautiful, clean and again, offers an amazing view. We were there for a saturday night, and the hotel put on a rooftop party complete with DJ and "miami-style" dancers. the scene is stylish, fun, and attended by everyone looking to have a great night. The food is out of this world - Zuma is an amazing Japanese restaurant. The only issue we had was the disturbance of mosquitos while dining (the restaurant is right along the waterway). Beyond this however, the hotel was truly breathtaking. A must - the Epic offers everything you need for a downtown Miami experience - highly recommend!

Room Tip: Water view rooms, high up, worth every penny
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple

Sascha M: Thank you so much for the amazing words following your stay, I really appreciate it. I can see from your review that you truly were able to enjoy the full EPIC experience. We really take pride in our gorgeous decor and the views from our rooms so I am glad you were able to bask in their beauty. We love having fun here at EPIC, our rooftop parties are just a little taste of the fun we have, I hope you had a great time at the rooftop dancing the night away! Furthermore, we are called Kimpton Hotels and Restaurants for a reason, we love food! Zuma is always an amazing dinning experience, I hope you left with a full belly. I am so glad you had an amazing stay with us while here, we look forward to welcoming you back again for another EPIC stay!