Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $219.00
from $179.00
from $75.00
2,089 results
All reviews dolphin encounter sea lions swim with the dolphins dolphin odyssey killer whales sea trek marine life animal shows top deck key biscayne once in a lifetime trainers flippers observer seal kiss fishes
Reviewed 2 days ago

We visited from London, England.
We have travelled a great deal all over the world and always visited the aquarium of whatever country we were in. My lovely husband had surprised me by taking me to the aquarium and booking me in to swim with dolphins. If I was rating the dolphin bit alone, I would give it a four star rating. The staff were very friendly, informative and obviously loved their job. The reason I would not give it a five star rating is because of the amazing 'con' to do with the pictures they take of you while swimming with the dolphins. At the end they present you with 5 pictures in a tacky album and want to charge you $135 - YES THAT'S RIGHT $135 (just over £100). Each individual picture is an amazing $45!! How on earth can you justify these prices. My advise to anyone doing this is take someone with you and let them take pictures. Luckily for us, my husband, due to health reasons did not participate in the dolphin experience and so therefore was able to get pictures of me, so we did not have to pay the massive price being asked for the photos. It left a very bitter taste in our mouths after such a great experience.
The Aquarium itself is without doubt the worst we have seen anywhere in the world. The water in the tanks is misty, the glass is dirty and most of them are so small that the animals can hardly move. The penguin enclosure is a complete joke. You think with all the money in Miami, that the aquarium could get some investment and bring the attraction up to the 21st century standard.
The prices are extremely high, long waits in the food and drink kiosks and certainly not worth a visit. We both purchased a salad and was arguably the worst salad we had ever had.
We were extremely disappointed and would certainly not recommend the aquarium to anyone.

Reviewed 3 days ago

We loved our experience here and would go back on our next vacation to Miami. So well organized and such a good collection and varied experiences for the kids.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I have been there with my daughter and there are loads of things to do. She loved a a playground with tools that shoot water. We paid for a dolphin encounter, but at the end of the encounter photos taken by their professionals were USD 45 eqch or a package for USD 100. In my view they should not charge that much as it does not seem reasonable after a payment has already been made to participate. Seaquarium staff is very nice and supportive and loads of sealife to see and touch. My daughter loved stingrays.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Let me start by saying having visited many other Aquariums around the country I was personally disappointed with the Miami aquarium. The sea lion and whale shows were very interesting and well done . The large tanks containing the sea life I thought the water was very foggy or glass not very clean. For the manatee tank I could barely see the manatee. (I am from Crystal River Fl a winter home for the manatees and the State Park underwater viewing area is much clearer). The smaller tanks holding the tropical fish were much clearer with details posted alongside of types of fish in the tank. There were many corral reef displays and how they are formed. For someone that has never been to an aquarium before this might be a good start. One big complaint is the cost $10.00 for parking and $47.99 adult and $37.00 children to get in. As a Veteran I had free admission this month. The cost otherwise of $57.99 would definitely have not been worth it.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Went there as a last min plan... due to a late flight... orca show was very neat to see. But her pool was so small ... the sea turtles they have rescued let’s you know they are doing good work .....after I looked into their history with the orcas it made me sad ...

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a wonderful summer day visiting the Seaquarium. The kids thoroughly enjoyed and it's always on our list when visiting Florida.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Been in the vet business all my adult life but havent been here in over 50 years. Decided to do things in Miami while we were visiting. We just had come off of a cruise and have visited almost every Southern, Eastern and Western Caribbean Island and done about every shore excursion. I decided since my mom is VERY elderly that I would treat her to the trip of a lifetime. It was over $400 but so worth something we may never do together again. We took a private tour of the place with Andrea as our guide and Cash? learning the ropes. This young lady gave us a lot of information about the different animals. We got to do a kind of behind the scene tour that included feeding the stingrays, working with the dolphins and getting to be up close to a seal. We also got to feed the sea turtles but they werent that interested in the lettuce. Andrea was kind enough to take pictures of mom and I and another couple from Chicago. The private tour was about 2 1/2 hours and worth it. Then we paid extra to have a penguin encounter. Sarah gave us some information about the penguins and talked to us about what we were going to see. She really knows her stuff. She was actually at the bird exhibit and I learned that you can tell the sex of an Umbrella Cockatoo by the color of it's eyes. Anyways we were also given a short talk of do's and dont's by John a young man but with a wealth of knowledge. We then entered the penguin encounter and got to touch, pet and sit with the penguins, get our pics taken. They have really interesting shows and one thing I was so impressed with them was their acreditation with the Humane Society. That really means a lot to me that the animals are treated humanely and that they are in safe, clean enclosures. Lauren one of the dolphin trainers also is a wealth of knowledge. She was great in answering all my questions about the mammals, their enclosures, how they got there, what they do with them. Even though the park is small I really do encourage you to visit, see everything and do something special there. I was told by park personnel that the seal swim is one of the best things that people like to do.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The attractions were nothing special and in fact the manatee attractions was super sad. Two adult manatees lives in an area the size of a residential swimming pool...

2  Thank cdinally
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we enjoyed watching the Dolphin show and the Whale show and walking around the aquarium, we missed the penquins, just didnt have the time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Quite a small park for entrance fee. Almost $50 pp for 10 years and above. Then $10 parking ... Which is outrageous plus another $5 dollar for feeding exhibits. Some nice conservation work with manatees and all shows except Flipper were good. Small tanks though and some seemed dirty. Try and get discount voucher .... Not worth full fee