“Always a great breakfast.”

Jimmy's Eastside Diner
Ranked #164 of 4,366 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Jimmy's is old school, happy familiar. A greek who prides himself on serving the best diner fare around. There are tons of breakfasts ranging from small a la carte items to omelets, benedicts, staek and eggs, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, and egg combos. There are also lunches which feature fresh carved turkey for the clubs, sandwiches, and open faces, burgers, chicken, pretty much everything you want in a diner, made fresh. With both booth and counter seating, Jimmy's is always just what you wanted. Reasonable prices, and don't forget to ask for Shorty. She's been there for ever, and aims to please.

1  Thank Wendy H

Reviewed October 13, 2012

My husband and I ate here 3 times on our 4 day trip to Miami to celebrate our anniversary. The food was really good and came in big portions. I didn't want the regular Denny's or I hop and we ended up going here which we loved!

1  Thank Lacey_723
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I ordered the openface turkey sandwich for me and my grand daughter and in the sandwich was a bread rapper i was so luckey that i noticed it before i gave it to my 2 year old grand daughter i told the lady who waited on us too give it too the manager who was the owner and it seemed like it happens all the time be shure too ckeck your food...what else is in the food ...ps u think they would compt that hell no had to pay for that rubbish , that is the last time i will ever set foot in that place.

1  Thank joseph d
Reviewed July 17, 2012

When I'm in town this place is a must....great food friendly service did I mention great food. My kids enjoy it here it is very family friendly and have reasonable prices. One downfall is when you walk in you can usually seat yourself however when the place is crowded you have to wait to be seated but some localers do not do that they just grab table and walk by others who were waiting for hostess to seat them.....guess you could blame the hostess for not paying close attention to that.....still all in all I love this place just like home!!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

This was a perfect all american breakfast....If you are looking for satisfaction with food, service and ambience... this diner will certainly fill the bill...