“My favorite spa in Miami”

The Trump Spa at Doral
Ranked #1 of 98 Spas & Wellness in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Ideal for a day of indulgence or an extended escape, the 48,000 sq. ft. Trump Spa in Doral Miami boasts 28 treatment rooms and over 100 signature spa services.
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I live in Doral and take advantage of the spa very often. It truly is the best and largest facility I have ever seen and I like that you can walk around teh gold course and lay out at the outdoor pool as well. The staff is top notch and the spa specials are great too. Less expensive than any spa in South Beach and a step above.

3  Thank Lavinia P

Reviewed February 13, 2012

The Saturnia Spa at Doral is one of the best in Miami. Form the juices that they serve, to the massages and treatments, everything is the best. Super clean jacussis and pools

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Shuffle in, take your money, shuffle out. Nothing special.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

This is one of many spas I've visited....from California, Hawaii, Arizona, Massachusetts, North Carolina and beyond. My stress was relieved here like NEVER before! Francine is the most talented massage therapists I've ever experienced. She gave me the SINGLE BEST MASSAGE I've EVER had! Book with her and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Juan gave an Amazing put me on a natural high massage. Ms. Mary gave an indulgent pedicure. I appreciate the energy of all there.

1  Thank misslauren1978