“Top Notch Spa Operation”

The Trump Spa at Doral
Ranked #1 of 97 Spas & Wellness in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Ideal for a day of indulgence or an extended escape, the 48,000 sq. ft. Trump Spa in Doral Miami boasts 28 treatment rooms and over 100 signature spa services.
Reviewed February 13, 2012

The Saturnia Spa at Doral is one of the best in Miami. Form the juices that they serve, to the massages and treatments, everything is the best. Super clean jacussis and pools

There are newer reviews for The Trump Spa at Doral

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Shuffle in, take your money, shuffle out. Nothing special.

Reviewed February 3, 2012

This is one of many spas I've visited....from California, Hawaii, Arizona, Massachusetts, North Carolina and beyond. My stress was relieved here like NEVER before! Francine is the most talented massage therapists I've ever experienced. She gave me the SINGLE BEST MASSAGE I've EVER had! Book with her and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Juan gave an Amazing put me on a natural high massage. Ms. Mary gave an indulgent pedicure. I appreciate the energy of all there.

1  Thank misslauren1978
Reviewed July 25, 2009

We are staying at the Villas at Doral, and there were several spa specials being offered because of the renovation period and July is Miami Spa month. for $99, I started with a 25-minute exfoliating body scrub and then a 50 -minute swedish massage. Both were very good and I felt more relaxed than I have in several weeks. Because of renovations, the amenities are very limited but I understand they will be done in the fall. When my treatment was completed I was offered a card entitling me to a 30% discount on any other services next week. I have already booked another massage. If I were looking for all the perks of a regular spa experience I would have been disappointed but I am much more interested in good treatments, and that is what I received.

1  Thank nwb