“Nothing special”

The Trump Spa at Doral
Ranked #1 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Miami
More attraction details
Owner description: Ideal for a day of indulgence or an extended escape, the 48,000 sq. ft. Trump Spa in Doral Miami boasts 28 treatment rooms and over 100 signature spa services.
Miami, FL
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 274 helpful votes
“Nothing special”
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Shuffle in, take your money, shuffle out. Nothing special.

Visited January 2012

Knoxville, Tennessee
“A+ Massage Therapist-Francine”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

This is one of many spas I've visited....from California, Hawaii, Arizona, Massachusetts, North Carolina and beyond. My stress was relieved here like NEVER before! Francine is the most talented massage therapists I've ever experienced. She gave me the SINGLE BEST MASSAGE I've EVER had! Book with her and you won't be disappointed!

Visited January 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Gorgeous!”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

Juan gave an Amazing put me on a natural high massage. Ms. Mary gave an indulgent pedicure. I appreciate the energy of all there.

1 Thank misslauren1978
Glastonbury, Connecticut
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Despite undergoing renovations, a lovely experience”
Reviewed July 25, 2009

We are staying at the Villas at Doral, and there were several spa specials being offered because of the renovation period and July is Miami Spa month. for $99, I started with a 25-minute exfoliating body scrub and then a 50 -minute swedish massage. Both were very good and I felt more relaxed than I have in several weeks. Because of renovations, the amenities are very limited but I understand they will be done in the fall. When my treatment was completed I was offered a card entitling me to a 30% discount on any other services next week. I have already booked another massage. If I were looking for all the perks of a regular spa experience I would have been disappointed but I am much more interested in good treatments, and that is what I received.

1 Thank nwb
A TripAdvisor Member
“don't waste your time, or your money....”
Reviewed January 4, 2004

I joined my husband here on his golf trip. I was told that this place had an extensive spa, and was looking forward to it. Small things initially turned me off to this spa. The fact that when I arrived at 11 am and was given large spa slippers despite the fact that i wear a size 5.5 shoe really irritated me. I asked for a pair that fit, and was told that this was it. Ridiculous. For a place that advertises itself as luxurious, I started out annoyed, and things got worse. The facilities were just average. I am from New York and an accustomed to paying a premium for services, and they charged premium prices. However, the decor was very average, and appeared old. The person that did my massage worse a t-shirt and shorts, with running shoes. She spoke very minimal English. The room was cold, and when I mentioned that I preferred the room to be a little warmed, she pointed to a space heater on the floor and told me that it was on "high" already. The massage itself was so average, that I could have done about the same job myself, not having any training. The girl was so young that I didn't have the heart to tell her that she was not up to par. This was my experience.

14 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to The Trump Spa at Doral? Share your experiences!