“Dinner for One ”
Review of Fratelli Milano

Reserve with OpenTable
Fratelli Milano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 4,797 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: SE 2nd Ave
Description: A family-owned, authentic Italian restaurant in the heart of downtown Miami serving hand crafted dishes and desserts!
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Excellent Italian food in Downtown Miami. I would definitely recommend the Pappardelle Milan. The Tiramisu is also excellent and big enough to share. The staff were welcoming, helpful and attentive without ever feeling rushed.

Restaurant is recommended for solo diners, couples and groups.

FratelliMilano, Owner at Fratelli Milano, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Dear Andrew,

Thank you very much for your comment! We really appreciate to be recognized for the quality of our food and the attentiveness of our staff.

All the best,

Reviewed April 28, 2017

Very popular Italian restaurant in the downtown Miami area. Good food and fairly priced. I had the Veal piccata. The meat was as expected, very tender and the sauce was well balanced. The gnocchi is soft and fluffy, like an airy pillow.

Dear Maya,

Thank you for your review! I must agree with your description of our gnocchetti..it is truly soft and airy as a pillow :)

Best,
Fratelli Milano team

Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were staying at the downtown Miami Hyatt Regency, this is a 5 min stroll. We travel frequently to Italy, my husband was there for a year on business. This restaurant has food comparable to any we had in Italy. Perfect al dented pasta with a deeply flavorful lamb raging. Excellent pizza. The wine list by the glass featured about 10 choices each for red and white, prices were quite reasonable, $8-$10 per glass, most from Italy. We had a very good Montepulciano. Wonderful desserts, all made in house, best Tiramisu I have had. Finished with a well made espresso and complementary biscotti.
Service was spot on and I loved the atmosphere, good lighting and background music made it food and conversation friendly. We will be back.

Dear Margaret,

Thank you very much for your kind words! It feels us with great pleasure to be recognized and compared to such high standards. We hope you visit us next time you are in Miami.

All the best,
Fratelli Milano Team

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Located in downtown Miami, this restaurant serves nice Italian food. The owner, Fiorella, knows most of her clientele by name. The wait staff has been there a long time. Some also speak Italian and/or Spanish.
Fiorella' husband Roberto and his twin brother are the cooks (hence the name).
I not only go there for lunch but sometimes dinner with friends as well.

FratelliMilano, Owner at Fratelli Milano, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Dear Frank,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! It is always a pleasure to have you and feel very greatful for your support throughout this years.

Grazie mille,
Fiorella B

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Delicious experience and not far from our hotel. We shared the cypress salad and the Mediterranean brushes. Yum! My daughter and I shared the puttanesca, my husband had the lasagna, and my son had some pasta dish with broccoli. We were all pleased with our meals. We came home and my daughter wanted me to make puttanesca. We'll visit this restaurant again the next time we are in Miami.

Dear Jenny,

Thank you for your review! It is always a pleasure to be recognized for the quality of our food. We'll sure share your kind words with our kitchen staff :)

Very best,
Fiorella B
Fratelli Milano

Been to Fratelli Milano? Share your experiences!