“Wonderful Italian restaurant.”
Review of Fratelli Milano

Fratelli Milano
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratelli Milano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 4,220 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: SE 2nd Ave
Description: A family-owned, authentic Italian restaurant in the heart of downtown Miami serving hand crafted dishes and desserts!
Zurich
“Wonderful Italian restaurant.”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Great food,Good, helpful service and great desserts - what more could you ask for. Made a good bucatini Arabiatta and the Chilean Sea Bass was great.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank BeepsZurich

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
“another great dinner”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Finally took our daughter there who lives in Brickell. Great pizza and pasta. Lasagna very rich with bechamel sauce. Caprese salad delicious. Service excellent. Creme brulee yummy too.

1 Thank jpmcd
Jonesborough, TN
“Amazing Italian!”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My husband and I were in Miami staying at a local hotel one night prior to a cruise. I had done my research beforehand and settled on Fratelli Milano as we are travelling to Italy in March and I wanted a little bit of authenticity. We were not disappointed in the least! We were welcomed with a smile and a friendly service.

The food was out of this world!!!! Before your meal they serve you bread with a sundried tomato sauce/bruschetta. It was extremely flavorful and exciting that I tried to recreate it a couple days after returning from the cruise. Needless to say any Italian food that we tried on vacation and going forward will be compared to this fabulous restaurant. For our main course, my husband had the Pollo Farcito which was a stuffed breast of chicken, spinach, ricotta cheese, toasted pine nuts and wrapped in prosciutto di Parma. He was speechless for a bit and said it was one of the best meals he had ever had. I gave it a taste and it was perfect. I had the Pappardelle Milano which is homemade pasta, sliced filet mignon, porcini mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes, Chianti wine, goat cheese, truffle oil and tomato sauce. The homeade pasta was beautiful and the sauce with the goat cheese was memorable. Did we leave room for dessert? No, but we could not resist their homemade delights. I asked the waiter to surprise me and he brought the Napolean which was light and not too sweet, it was sinfully perfect. My huband had the Tortino al Cioccolato which is described as a souffle but is more like a lava cake but delicious all the same.

I wish we lived closer as we would be regular visitors at this lovely little restaurant. It was inexpensive, we spent $100.00 inclusive and we had wine. We are now excited more than ever to make our trip to Italy for the wonderful flavors and experience that Fratelli Milano delivered.

1 Thank qtypie617
Boston, Massachusetts
“A delight”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The one mistake we made on our visit was coming here on our last night. Wish we had come earlier so we could have tried more menu items.

I can fully reccomend the pear pasta,and the sweet sausage pasta. Both were delious. Excelent fresh pasta amd product. Great wine list and measures. For dessert we had the tiramatsui and the lemon dessert, again both exceelent. These are of Italian bakery standard.

Service was excelent.

Wish we had aItalian restaurnat of this quality near our house!

1 Thank BobHARRIS10
Davie, Florida
“DTMIA well kept secret”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

This is an excellent Italian restaurant. I work in the area and frequently eat here or order takeout. I have yet to order a dish that was less than a 5 star. I must admit, I'm glad it's a secret well kept.

1 Thank Mar0222