“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Outdoor seating, burgers are delicious. Brewed beers right on the property and there is a beer sampling choice on the menu.

Reviewed December 25, 2011

Ordered 1 16" pizza with 3 toppings and 4 drinks when I paid for the meal I thought a little pricey. After I ate the meal it was worth the money.

1  Thank Hotiron1
Reviewed September 15, 2010

The pizza was salty and cold. Both my wife and I got violently ill from the pizza. Later, I called the manager and he flat out refused to refund me--he didn't even apologize. He said that I must be mistaken about being sick because no one else had complained about the pizza. He continued by saying that there's no way I could have gotten sick because they always use the same ingredients. The manager's name is Martello.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Miami, Florida
Reviewed March 5, 2010

Good pizza, Piola's nearby is still better.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 6, 2010

Let me first say that I'm a pizza snob. We tried half Sausage and half Deep Forest or whatever it is. Both of the combinations were good. The sausage is ground and it's got a very "herby" taste to it. The Deep Forest is like a salad on top of a pizza. My main complaint, and the reason for "Average" is the sauce. It's very watery and has very little flavor. I asked for a side so I could dip the crust and it was cold. I'd never seen cold marinara in a pizza place.

The service was okay but fairly ditsy. We ordered a large half and half pizza. My girlfriend is lactose intolerant so we wanted to get half the pizza w/o cheese. They were happy to do this but the person at the register couldn't understand the idea of applying cheese to half of the pizza so that both types had cheese. Or better put, half the sausage side had cheese and half the Deep Forest side had cheese. Afterall, a pizza is round.

The inside is fairly sterile too but that didn't really bother me.

I'd eat there again if I were in the area but wouldn't go out of my way to do so. For a place with supposed high quality ingredients it sure misses on the tomato sauce.

1  Thank skik2000

Been to Pieducks? Share your experiences!