4,155 results
All reviewssouth beachfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungeburger kingjunior suitecorner roomvalet parkingmiami downtownself parkcruise portbay viewan upgradethe american airlines arenabayside marketplaceper dayrooftop poolhigh floor
Reviewed July 9, 2010

One or two issues during our stay included :-
Housekeeping - at least 2 days out of the 5 our room was not made up and we had to chase housekeeping. Don't really need this on holiday especially when you have been out really early say on an excursion and you return late afternoon/early evening to find room not cleaned or replenished.
Excursions booked via hotel consierge could only be paid for with cash. As previous review on Hilton Bentley this seems to be a policy throughout the Miami area. Other travellers we spoke to experienced the same. Cannot even charge to room account.
Bar service at busy times was a little haphazard - incorrect orders although they did make amends for errors.
Pool area although at roof level and could be quite a haven staff appeared once again overwhelmed at busy times - could not keep on top of towel demand and allowed guests to bring bottles/glasses into the pool area.
One issue with the executive lounge access - hotel literature stated the lounge should have been open from 6.00 am - this was not the case and when we arrived on one occasion to grab breakfast before leaving for the day we were told to "try later lounge not opening yet staff had not arrived". We felt that an establishment of this nature in this location and carrying the Hilton brand should have made staff available to man the lounge at the times stated.
That said we enjoyed our time Downtown and the location of the hotel is good especially for one/two night cruise passengers.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2010

My spouse and I had arrived in Miami a day early for a cruise to the Bahamas and found it excellent. We had stayed previously at other hotels near Ocean Blvd and by the Airport, but found this wonderful hotel.

The hotel had great views of the Port of Miami, the Miami skyline and nearby shuttle access to the Bayside Marketplace all in close proximity. The front desk was friendly and the executive lounge was fabulous with drinks in the evening, and the continental breakfast in the morning. The next day we took a 10 minute taxi ride to the Port and got there early.

By the way we found an excellent price at the last minute; believe it or not but it was $59 a night! For my next leisure trip to the Miami area, we will definitely consider the Hilton Downtown Miami!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank EdUrias
Reviewed June 29, 2010

I stayed in this hotel 4 nights. as gold hilton hhonors i was upgraded to executive floor and had access to executive lounge. I liked the view from my room, good location. What I didn´t like was the staff. They were not friendly at all. Especially in the executive lounge I felt I am not welcome. The beverages and the breakfast was also bad. it can´t be compared to what i am used to executive lounges in hilton hotels in europe.
valet parking 28usd/night, self parking 25/night...around are other parking lots more cheaper (10usd/night).
internet is free in the lobby.
good restaurant for reasonable prices
good fitness center

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank KAAD
DHendrix, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2010

Thank your for your review and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. With our central location, it does make easy to get anywhere in Miami. I was also glad to see that you enjoyed dining in Brisa and I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 28, 2010

Stayed here for 2nights whilst on a 3 week holiday in Orlando! Everything about the hotel is perfect, except for 2 things! Firstly the area that the hotel is situated in is not particulary fantastic, seems to be run-down (unlike Miami beach accross the water)... & the parking was exstortionate, $29 per night was the only option and there was no where safe for the car to be parked outside of the Hilton carparking!

Overall, the hotel is beautiful & everything it's top standard as you would expect! If you do not have a problem with location then this hotel would be perfect for you!

Thank you for your review and I am glad to hear that enjoyed your stay. Our associates enjoy offering the best service and I am proud to share your comments with our associates.

Thank you again and I hope you can stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2010

This is my second night here at Hilton hotel downtown miami. I love love love it!!! Clean and spacious,everybody is very polite and helpfull. Thank you all for making our stay unique!!!
My only reccomendation would be providing free WiFi connection up in the rooms.not only at the lobby. I would love to enjoy that when i return. This is definetely not my last time here!! We still have two more nights to enjoy here!!! A beautiful place!! We feel so VIP;-)

2  Thank PinkTravelBugMiami
DHendrix, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2010

Thank you for your kind review and I am happy to hear you are having such a great time. I hope you can stay with us again soon.