4,155 results
All reviewssouth beachfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungeburger kingjunior suitecorner roomvalet parkingmiami downtownself parkcruise portbay viewan upgradethe american airlines arenabayside marketplaceper dayrooftop poolhigh floor
Reviewed February 20, 2010

I stayed at the Hilton Miami Downtown over Superbowl weekend with my wife and friends. We arrived early at the hotel and all of our rooms were ready when we checked in. Front desk was friendly and the bellmen quickly assisted us with our luggage. Our room was comfortable and clean and had every amenity you would expect from Hilton hotel. Overall we had a great experience and our team won!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 14, 2010

This is a very good hotel not far from all the sights of Miami. It is right next to the Metro Mover (the free overground metro which loops the city for FREE) and the bus station. It is very clean and the staff are incredibly friendly. The rooms were spacious and very well maintained. The TVs were ancient though - so old the screen was green - but we were never in!
The best thing about this hotel is the view. Our rooms were on the tenth floor and we had views of the bay, over to South Beach and of downtown. Morning and evening we were mesmerised by the view. You could always see the huge cruise liners when they came into dock.
We had breakfast one day - it was average ...... but there are limited choices in the area.... we went downtown for great brekkies!
It is only about 20 min walk to downtown - wonderful.
We went to a show at the arts centre across the road - awesome!
All in all a very good hotel.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with friends
1  Thank cadaques12
Reviewed February 14, 2010

I had great difficulty getting a room in Miami as it was Super Bowl week end and so used some HHonors points to stay here. I was delighted to be upgraded to Executive Level something I don't think Starwood or IC Hotels do when using points.

The hotel was full and jumping with lively but good natured Colts fans and had a fantastic atmosphere. In spite of everything, the hotel coped very well and it was great - food, staff, room, lounge all excellent.

Being downtown the hotel is a bit lacking in local amenities. Bayside Plaza is a short taxi ride away which is a lot of fun especially on Super Bowl week end and the Metromover is just a block away which gives access to Metrorail. This will get you to Dadeland Mall, a good place for shopping and gifts to take home.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2010

we enjoy this property.The staff is friendly specially the bellstaff and front desk.The room was clean good amenities and view of Miami was worth the price.we will come back.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2010

I was in Miami for work and booked at the Hilton Downtown. Upon check-in, I was pleased to hear that I'd been upgraded to a Junior Suite because of being a Diamond Hilton member. To my disappointment, my stay wasn't all I'd hoped for. I had some issues with the sink and toilet in the bathroom, which I asked to have repaired twice. The sink was eventually fixed, but the toilet was broken during my entire stay. I was also disappointed that the rooms have not been updated in quite some time. The television was a mammoth of a thing, clearly from the 1990s. The picture quality was bad and the remote was so worn that all the numbers were rubbed off the buttons! Finally, I was disappointed to find that the kitchen closes at 10pm, even on busy weekend nights. I was there over the Super Bowl weekend (when the hotel was completely sold out) and was extremely frustrated that at 11pm my only option for food was to walk to the Checkers across the street. I would think that when the hotel is expecting a massive group of people, they would extend their dining hours.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business