Hilton Miami Downtown
Kimpton
$136
$118
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$90
$250
$225
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$152
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$91
$124
$105
Priceline
3,990 results
All reviewssouth beachfloor to ceiling windowsthe executive loungeburger kingjunior suitecorner roomvalet parkingmiami downtownself parkbay viewcruise portthe american airlines arenabayside marketplacean upgradeper dayhigh floorrooftop pool
Reviewed June 22, 2013

At this hotel you can get the best return for a cheap price when compared to other hotels nearby. However, the parking and breakfast costs are not that cheap, you should confirm before checking-in. It is also a great place to stay if you are going to the Miami Heat Arena - it's just a ten minute walk.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ChicoLisboa
HiltonMiamiDowntown, General Manager at Hilton Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your stay at the Hilton Miami Downtown! We are delighted you found such value in our hotel and appreciate our location, just minutes from the AmericanAirlines Arena. Please know that we offer a variety of packages that include breakfast as well as parking to create the most affordable stay possible. It would be our pleasure to welcome you again for your next visit to the city.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was in Miami for one night only, and I chose to stay at this Hilton because I'm a gold member of their rewards program. And I truly regret.

Unless you have a specific reason to stay there, like I had, just go find another hotel. Miami has so many other options. There's no reason to stay here, unless you need to. They have a lot of events there, so, If you are in Miami for tourism, I really don't recommend.

- Check-In

It was ok. A little bit confused, as the lady on the front desk wanted to charge my credit card for the room again, although I've pre-paid it.

- Room

Spacious, king bed, beautiful partial view of the Miami Bay. No mini-bar, which in my opinion is unacceptable. The bathroom was ok too. Just average. Little aged already.

- Room Service & Restaurant

The food is good, and they have good options. I've tried both. The restaurant and the room service.

- Location

It's good, If you want to stay between Downtown and Miami Beach.

- - - - - Problems:

* I've sent a shipment under my reservation before my arrival at the hotel. And when I arrived there, they sent it to my room. At a cost of $23.00!!! Never seen this in my life, at any hotel in the world. 1 or 5 stars. Yes, they charged me $23 to hold a package for me. When I asked the front desk If they charge to hold packages, the lady said: "Of course we do!" Ok… maybe I haven't travelled enough.

* The parking is extremely expensive ($28 nightly), and equally slow! In rush hours it takes more than 30 minutes to have your car!

* The wireless internet is free for HHonors Gold Members. But it doesn't work. Nice, right? Yes.. it didn't work properly.

* They have an Ice and Vending Machine on each floor.. but the one in my floor wasn't working.

Conclusion:

Definitely won't stay there again.

Room Tip: Bay view. Far from the elevators.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank LGuterres

It is extremely disheartening to learn that your experience did not reflect the standards of service that we have set on every level. While we appreciate learning you enjoyed your spacious accommodations as well as your dining experience while visiting us, we apologize for any matters that may have inconvenienced you. Please know that our associates are always available should anything arise and we regret not having the opportunity to resolve any of your concerns while you were here, when it would have mattered the most . Parking in the city is certainly at a premium and while we do indeed charge for parking at the hotel, we do offer in and out privileges which is not always available everywhere else. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Wonderful views, reasonable price and excellent service. The room was everything you would need, clean, spacious and of course free wifi.
members of staff were helpful with every request we made and even let us check in 5hours before the scheduled check in which we were very greatful for.

Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for sharing your impressions of the Hilton Miami Downtown. We are so glad to know you enjoyed our convenient location and friendly associates. Please know if there is anything we could have done to make your stay more comfortable, we are always available to help. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

The hotel is in a good location. Public transportation was 2 blocks away. The American Airlines Arena and Bayside park are walking distance away. The hotel was very clean and the staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your kind words and review of the Hilton Miami Downtown. From our spacious guest rooms and hospitable associates, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Traveling can be hectic and we are thrilled to have been able to accommodate your early check in. We would love to see you again for your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Beautiful facility- excellent service. However wifi was not helpful for special requirements of online meeting. There was no effort to offer option of not changing sheets, towels. EVen large soaps were thrown away each day! These "wasteful practices" can be an "option" for environmentally-conscious travelers--

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

It is our pleasure to welcome all of our valued guests. Thank you for taking the time to provide your impressions of the Hilton Miami Downtown for your recent business trip. All of our associates will be delighted to know that you enjoyed such excellent service. Please know that all soaps gathered from guest rooms are recycled and donated to local charities. We do regret if you were inconvenienced in any way during your meeting. Your comments will be certainly be shared with our management team in an effort to improve upon our offerings to all. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back again.