“Wonderful scenic view, very good food.”

Panorama Restaurant & Sky Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Panorama Restaurant & Sky Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #320 of 4,220 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Grand Avenue
Description: Panorama Restaurant & Sky Lounge is a Miami, FL restaurant located on the 8th floor of the Sonesta Coconut Grove Miami Hotel. Panorama Restaurant does not only offer award winning Latin-inspired cuisine, but spectacular views of Biscayne Bay.
Florida
“Wonderful scenic view, very good food.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I had dinner with some friends at this restaurant last week. The place is small but it has outdoor seating. We chose to sea inside due to the weather and it got noisy when the outside diners had to move in due to rain. The food was very good and abundant and the service was excellent. I plan to go back with my husband this time.

• Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Nothing but the view”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were in the area and thought we'd try the Panorama restaurant. The hotel surroundings are modern and stylish, we took the lift to the top floor where the restaurant is located. You get excellent views of the bay but it a was very windy which meant the temperature was a few degrees lower than at ground level. I ordered the Grilled Churrasco Steak while my wife ordered the Jalea de Mariscos - Crispy fried fish and shell fish, this was greasier than we expected and couldn't stomach most of it. My steak was simply edible.

Visited May 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A pleasant surprise”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

A friend of ours, tired of always taking us to Lincoln Road every time we met in Miami, decided to wander into Coconut Grove, and take us to a Chili's or a Cheesecake Factory. No way, is like going to Miami to watch TV, so I took out my ever loyal TA app and we came across this restaurant. I didn't know it was inside a hotel, as I'm apprehensive of hotel restaurants - very expensive for junk- but to our pleasant surprise, this restaurant had not only good food but a wonderful view of the bay. We sat inside, enjoying the refreshing AC albeit the wonderful view and asked for an assortment of dishes, all extremely good. I had the octopus and we shared some chaufa rice and both were very good. My wife and my friend had some ceviches and they were very good too. Way better than all the restaurants on the coco walk and an awesome view. Prices were not that bad, too. This restaurant is a bit off the places we visit when going to Miami, but for sure is our number 1 in the list if we ever come back around this area. Well worth it.

• Visited July 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Good value”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Popped in to grab lunch before my flight and the sandwhich was great and good value. Very friendly service and nice views.

Visited June 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Best Service, Best Peruvian Food in Coconut Grove!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary at this restaurant last week. As always, the staff provides the best service available, the kitchen will make the best meal you can think off and the view.....priceless!
We had for starters a Ceviche Trio, which had 3 different kinds and they were all excellent. (We had to ask the server Remy (Who I must say, he is the best!) and he chose the best 3 ceviches for us which were perfect. You must have the Pisco Sour, which is just as if you were in South America. The Aji Gallina is excellent, but my favorite is the Raviolis with Aji de Gallina which were recommended by the Manager, John Avellino. He was right! Make sure you finish the 3 course meal with a suspiro limeno and you will not regret an outstanding meal!!!
Can't wait for our next trip to Coconut Grove!

• Visited May 2013