“responsive”

Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West
Ranked #32 of 125 Hotels in Miami
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Had ants in the first room, very responsive to moving us. Remainder of the stay uneventful. Good staff, nice amenities. Location is good for Miami Airport but visiting college in Coconut Grove. This hotel had better reviews than those in C.G. Would stay here again BUT, highway construction in the area makes getting around tedious. No restaurants in the area, you need to go quite a ways to get to any. Second Hilton Garden stay in 2 months, good product, workout area, bar, food, late night snacks. Breakfast cook cursing when slammed but they all do, I've worked in kitchens. Just shouldn't do it in front of guests.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Nice price, parked my vehicle while I cruised. Shuttle to port was free for my entire family, but had to pay for return trip. No problem however because they were there waiting for me once I came through the terminal! Only about a 20 minute ride to the port. Parking was free, return trip cost about $12 per person.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank James D
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I have found that I can recover faster from international trips if I spend one night at the point of entry into the US. A big surprize was how quickly I made it through customs in Miami! The Hilton Garden Inn is closeby. The shuttle drivers are very nice and helpful. There are "local" places nearby so an overnight visitor can feel like they have had a Miami experience. The rooms are spacious and quite. Quick trip to the airport from the hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights for business in the Miami area. As with any Hilton property I have come to expect a great facility, clean and pleasant people/staff. This hotel was no different. Location was perfect for my trip, my room was very clean and the staff was absolutely wonderful in accommodating me. I will definitely stay here again when I come to the area!!!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2014

My fiancé (at the time) and I stayed one night before we left for an early flight to our wedding moon in St. Lucia. The hotel was very close to the airport and offered shuttle service to and from the airport to the hotel. We used OneStop parking and found a great weekly rate of around $30 to park our car right there at the hotel for the week we were away.

The staff found out we were getting married that week and Justin Rodriguez (Front Office Supervisor) was more than accommodating. He gave us a credit for dinner and drinks and checked in on us a few times throughout the evening. He really made us feel welcome and it was a nice start to our trip!

I would definitely recommend the Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West for a short stay in Miami. For longer trips, I think one could find a better location closer to the beach or closer to other destinations.

Room Tip: Parking your car in the rear of the hotel offers easy access to the elevator
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Located very close to the 826 Palmetto Expressway makes commuting relatively easy. The property is kept very well while the rooms are very comfortable. The hotel has ample parking which isn't a guarantee for all hotels on the miami area. Despite being close to the airport there was little noise from aircrafts. Definately a hotel to consider if staying in the miami area close to the airport.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Greig L
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We chose this hotel because is a convenient location next to Miami Airport, you can park your own car and paid the additional minimum cost for parking during your travel, they offer free transportation to the airport and viceverse. Rooms and bathrooms clean, good service.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank claudior905
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Airport / Blue Lagoon
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#38 of 125 in Miami
Courtyard by Marriott Miami Airport
Cambria hotel & suites Miami Airport - Blue Lagoon
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Miami Airport West? Share your experiences!