“Beautiful people!”
Review of Barsecco

Reserve with OpenTable
Barsecco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #309 of 4,404 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Barsecco is a stylish restaurant & lounge that transforms from bright and open to sensual and inviting by night. Enter just off Brickell Avenue onto the breezy canopied terrace where eclectic seating, draping vines and reclaimed barn wood welcome guests to mingle, dine and relax. Inside, plush interiors, towering tree and low lighting lend a seductive edge to an otherwise cozy space. As lights dim and cocktails are poured, a warm, social dining experience is encouraged with shared-plates drawn from diverse cultures and a local twist. Here, classic & creative cocktails highlight fresh ingredients, along with beers, bottle service, and an international selection of spirits, wine and champagne. In the later hours, programming infuses energy to ensure the mood is right for a convivial night feel fueled by cocktails, music and late night bites.
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I used to work in the Brickell area and Segafredo was one of my frequent and favorite spots for lunch. Not only the food is great (they have a great tuna tartar and the pizzas are really good), but they also have, always, one of the best looking crowd in the area - even better if you join them for the different happy hour parties.

1  Thank Cesilv

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This open door, fine restaurant is right next door to Novecento and is just as good. Another classic,chic South American which serves good food and good drinks.
Its more of a "see and be seen" place with the Brickell crowd being well dressed to impress but it's worth a trip.
When youre done,leave the car in the parking spot out on the street and take a stroll on South Miami Ave and enjoy a dozen bars and restaurants within a 5 block walk

1  Thank MiamiDadeBert
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Purchased the travelzoo deal for the Sunday Brunch. It required us to make reservations which I tried doing all morning, but something was wrong with their phone line as it went from an automated announcement to busy and then it hung up on you.
So my friend and I showed up at Segafredo and were greeted friendly. I advised them of the phone issue and advised them that something may be wrong with the phone line. Both people I spoke to brushed off my mention.
For 20minutes wait staff would walk past our table, not even acknowledging us.
Finally the waiter came, introduced herself, apologized and took the order. The appetizer was served promptly, the entree however came out 1hr and 15min after putting in the order.
Nobody ever apologized to us, advised us of the delay... I had to ask to speak to someone. The excuse given seemed valid as I work in hospitality myself but the handling was extremely poor. I reminded them that it had been over an hour of waiting for the entree. Meanwhile two tables next to us left as well one party as they also did not receive their food, the other party never got a chance to order drinks and left after waiting for 25minutes.
Clearly, the establishment was not only short staffed, but extremely poor managed. The manager came to apologize to us, invited us and did not charge us for what we had consumed which I thought was only fair as we spent 2.5hrs there, 1.5hr of which was waiting for staff to wait on us....
Poor first impression that we have. Not sure if we'll go back.

vinterMiamiBeach_USA, Owner at Barsecco, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience at Segafredo Brickell. The overwhelming response we got by our offer on Travelzoo caught us by surprise and as you can see we were short staffed and understocked, since our food is always fresh and never frozen.
Thank you for your patience and for giving us an opportunity to serve you, we can assure you that these problems have been addressed and it will not happen again.
Hopefully you will visit us again soon and give us a new opportunity to show you the good, friendly service that we are known for.

Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Wr were there to have some dribks and est something at night!
We ate the calamari and a salad and it was very tasty! They serve food til very late.
If you want to hang out while snacking something go to segafredo! Then also party there!
Service was nice but slow! They took a while to serve our appetizer.

1  Thank milesrocafort
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Tuscany steak is good but for the price should be a lot better. Desserts are very good , tiramisu was my choice and im glad i chose it. Great coffes and a wide variety which i find it appealing.

1  Thank bostonhost

Been to Barsecco? Share your experiences!