“Best italian in miami”

Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Best italian in miami ,very nice terrace and the deserts are just delicious , ask the waiter ti help you !!!

Reviewed May 10, 2014

The view is amazing from the large outdoor patio and the service is very attentive. The food is solid, not off the charts, but good. The prices are ridiculously high, $75-$85 for entree specials, the wine list is 4x retail, and expect the same from the rest of the menu and drinks. $$$$++

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The service didn't start very well. The barman seems not to be up to date on his cocktails. It improved, however. We sat outside, overlooking the canal and that made up for it. The food was excellent and so were the desserts and the wine. It all came for a price, however.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

It was, I must confess, the reviews on tripadvisor that encouraged us to go there - with, I should add, a guest - a resident of Miami. The reviews were so good (I thought) that they led me to pay less attention than I should have done to the warning I was given by our guest - "it's very expensive". This was a comment that a number of friends in Miami repeated after I told them where we had dined - alas, too late! I'll be more careful next time. I must admit the dinner started well - the introductory tasting dishes were a delight. But searching for some decent wines at a reasonable price (less the $100 a bottle) was a warning of what was to come. The main dishes were average for a good Italian restaurant - my veal was chewy; the desserts were nothing special. The bill was memorable for its size - and we eat in a lot of restaurants in NYC, London and Paris. So take the warning - if you ignore local advice, be prepared...

2  Thank Rob6011
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

This place was supposed to be one of the best, the only best it is is the best disappointment in town ! Our reservation was at 9:00, after numerous reminders that we were at the bar they finally sat us at 11:00, once we were seated we did not receive a menu a glass of water or even an acknowledgement that someone would be right with us ! When I went to the front desk for a fifth time I realized people without a reservation were tipping the hostess & being seated right away! At that point I walked out ! What a major let down ! With all the delicious food in Miami don't even bother wasting your time going here and getting aggravated like I did !

1  Thank GiDe8