WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #11 of 124 Hotels in Miami
Davenport, United States
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

I would definitely recommend this hotel. The room was beautiful, large, and clean! We were also extremely impressed with the free hot breakfast! Lots of choices! Our family loved it. We would definitely return in the future!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Kimberly H

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

I couldn't write a review that long but what I can say is the hotel is a very good place to stay especially if you're staying for a longer period. You have everything, a fully equipped kitchen even you can ask them to get your groceries done! spacious living room, excellent king size bed, very good wifi, big bath room. The only critic is when you're having shower, the water go everywhere as the floor is flat so can't contain the water that just hold by a curtain. Breakfast is good. We missed the free dinner as it's only provided on Mon, tues, Wed and Thursday night! Never mind.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

The staff made me feel at home and helped me with my local transportation needs in addition to meals and a nice clean room. I used the free internet service, the pool, the exercise room and found them all to be functional and clean. The breakfasts could have used some fresh fruit choices but the egg and cereal selections were good. The dinners were better than I expected with a nice variety of menus and healthy choices.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Noblesville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

The staff and accomodations were top notch. They welcomed me and provided a great room. The price was great, especially with the included breakfast. I will stay at this property anytime I'm needing a hotel close to the airport...

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

St. Louis
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I was in Miami on business and because some of my co-workers stayed at this hotel, I did too. Although the location fit my needs for the meetings I had, overall I was not impressed with this hotel. This started when we arrived at the back gate late in the evening. We found this gate locked. When we called the front desk to unlock the gate we were not informed that the front entrance is open 24 hours. In fact there is no sign at the front entrance, which I thought was odd. The free breakfast was OK but the breakfast offered at the adjoining Hilton Garden Inn, which shares the parking lot with the Homewood Suites, was much better. All in all, this was an OK hotel but I will investigate other hotels in the area if and when I return to Miami.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Buffalo Grove, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

We loved this hotel. Stayed just one night before boarding a cruise the next day. HUGE rooms, super clean, and the hotel staff is friendly and nice. We loved the complimentary dinner on weeknights, and loved the complimentary breakfast and wifi as well! We were worried about the sound of the planes overhead keeping us awake at night, but they didn't AT ALL! Thank you for a wonderful visit, Homewood Suites!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

My family and I spent 10 days at the hotel and it was a great experience. The check in was smooth but had to wait 2 hours for the room. When we came back the room was ready and when we entered found that room was very clean and very spacious. It is like a small home that have small kitchen with full size refrigerator with ice maker, microwave. dishwasher, etc. The room we had was a one bedroom with cable and wifi included in the price. The housekeeping staff and dinning staff are awesome. The hotel has breakfast daily and dinner (Monday-Thursday) both are extremely good and saved us lots of money. We used the pool and it was very clean, it just had many planes flying over it, but it is a airport based hotel. While the parking is free, the location is a bit tricky with lots of traffic to go in and out of property. I learned that if you exit the hotel trough the back gate you can save lots time, but you should know that the back gate is closed at night.

• Stayed August 2013