“Dirty - Service was slow”
Review of Chevy's Fresh Mex

Chevy's Fresh Mex
Ranked #420 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We pride ourselves in the freshest food and drinks, made every day from scratch. Think California inspired Mesquite-fired flavor with farm fresh ingredients. We use only fresh, top-quality ingredients in our beloved recipes to create a one-of-a-kind fiesta of the senses that inspires celebration amongst food lovers, spice lovers and fun lovers.
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Found a bug in my salad. The worse part of it was the my waitress didnt know what a bug was!

1  Thank Chaka M

Reviewed November 21, 2011

Our visit was on a Saturday around 8:30pm. Loved the 2 x 1 fajitas special and the carnitas were outstanding! Really good food and the service was super fast. Make sure you ask for a table near the big TVs so you can enjoy futball games as we did!

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Gathered some friends and family to cheer on the Mexican Team at the Gold Cup Finals on June 25th, 2011! What a blast! It was quite comfortable and not to packed which was a shocker for me! We ordered some Chicken and Steak Fajita Nachos and Margaritas de la casa! They sure do set the golden standard with their Frozen Margaritas!!! Yum! We cheered on the Mexican Team as loud as we could and they WON!!!! We had great service, appetizers were great and we had no complaints that evening! VIVA MEXICO!!!

Reviewed June 14, 2010

We went on Saturday and service was horrible. The managers and associates were rude. The bathrooms were gross and happy hour was dissapointing. Also the soccer game was on so we were really not recieving appropriate service.I have never been to a Chevy's in California like this one.

2  Thank pisces08
Reviewed July 30, 2008

I used to love Chevy's, but on our last visit we found that the place has really gone downhill. Tiny portions at increased prices, cold food, VERY poor service, uncaring management, and old, dry, stale tasting items from the place that advertises itself as "Fresh Mex." The salsa was the only thing that is still pretty good, but overall I'd suggest that you stay away. I'll wait until my next trip to Orlando and eat at the Chevy's there.

2  Thank SoFla1947

Been to Chevy's Fresh Mex? Share your experiences!