“Good gumbo”

Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Mexico Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: I can't believe this hasn't yet been reviewed. I specifically picked up a business card on the way out in order to leave a favorable review because it was so exceptionally good.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We did takeout and the gumbo was awesome. All 5 of my kids liked it which says a lot. The shrimp po' boy I ordered was ok, should have ordered the gumbo!

1  Thank Masnyder77
There are newer reviews for Fish House Restaurant

Reviewed July 5, 2013

When we went in, there were maybe three tables there. The waitress took almost 10 minutes to acknowledge us, and we weren't incredibly hungry so my mom ordered the chicken caesar salad, and I had a hamburger and fries. It took almost an hour to get those! Not once did the waitress stop by to apologize for the delay - or even recognize that there was one. Someone else brought out our food (which tasted like it was from a bad hospital cafeteria) and our waitress didn't check on us for 30 minutes... never asking how it was or if we needed anything. My fries and burger were cold, and my mom complained how blah and non-fresh her salad was. Not only would I never go back, I would dissuade anyone from going there and unless they learned how to treat the customers, it shouldn't even be open.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Food was like fast food service was horrible bill was WAY too much! Major rip off please spend your money elsewhere!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Good food but a bit pricey. Our total bill was $150.00 for 3 adults 2 teenagers and a 2 year old. But the location was great right near our condo and the food was pretty good. The atmosphere was a lot better than the loud music and bar like quality of Killer Seafood.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

This place was not bad but nothing to remember. I had fish and scallops. The fish was not bad but very small and the scallops were not good at all. The kids meals were horrible. Would not go back.