“Wonderful all around”

Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Mexico Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Local Seafood "Dive" Restaurant. Hailed by Coastal Living Magazine as one of the top 50 Seafood dives on America. Fresh local seafood done right!
“Wonderful all around”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Great food, service and prices. We stopped for lunch on our way home from the beach. Wish we had discovered it earlier... would have been worth the drive from Indian Pass. I had the Grouper Tacos... outstanding. I opted for potato salad vs french fries... It was very good.

1 Thank CP M

Ashland, Missouri
“Unhappy ownwers”
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming to Mexico Beach for about 6 years and I always have to stop for Killer Seafood's Fish Tacos. They are amazing...as is all of their food. However, the only reason I cannot give this restaurant a top notch rating is because no matter how excited they sound on Facebook to get your business, every time we walk in there they do not act like they are happy to have patrons. It is the weirdest thing I have ever witnessed! The woman that waits on us is very curt as are the chefs. It's like they want your business, but don't have time to be cordial. Or perhaps they save the cordialities for their locals and rather dislike tourists?

Smile people!!!!! Life is too short to look so unhappy!

Visited November 2013
4 Thank AdaGall
Athens GA
“Excellent Old Fashioned Seafood”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Killer Seafood is one of the very few restaurants in Mexico Beach. They are opened for very limited hours, only accept cash, and have fairly limited seating. They serve excellently prepared old-style seafood...mostly fried with fries, cole slaw & some of the best hush puppies I have ever eaten. We were there on a Thursday evening, and business was brisk, but it was not overcrowded. We were able to immediately place our order (counter service), the staff was friendly & helpful and had no trouble finding an empty table. I had fried Grouper & my husband had the fish tacos...both meals were excellent. A couple of days later we had take-out hush puppies, key lime pie & sweet potato pecan pie...again, all delicious. They do serve non-fried items as well, and I wish our stay had been longer so that we could have tried some of those as well.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Mimi615
Moultrie, Georgia
“You should never mind waiting on great things”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

On our trips to Mexico beach, Killer seafood is a must, I ALWAYS have to have my fix of Seared Tuna Tacos and the Shrimp Po boy. As I was told by a local, "your on beach time, act like it!!!"

• Visited October 2013
Dawsonville, Georgia
“Very good!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We ate one night here. It was good but be warned it is a CASH only place. It is a little on the small side so the wait may be long. The food was good & the atmosphere was fun.

• Visited June 2013