“The Worst!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed March 20, 2010

I've eaten a lot of pizza in my life; this place is by far the worst I have ever experienced. The facility is dingy, unfriendly and cramped. I don't know how it manages to stay open.

2  Thank SJBBeachme

Reviewed March 9, 2010

Ding Dong the [--] is GONE! You may have seen the review about the grumpy lady at the front desk. Apparently she either quit or got fired because she hasn't been there the past couple trips I've made to the area. I made the trip to the beach this past fall and again a few weeks ago and the service improved 100%!! I only give 4/5 stars for the service in case she comes back for the spring break/summer season. As long as they keep out that kind of trash, this business will be fine.

As far as having to pay for extra condiments that EVERY OTHER RESTAURANT JUST GIVES YOU...I'm not sure when or why they started doing that. I guess if you want ketchup, bring it yourself or take the food home with you or better yet, have it delivered to your beach chair!

But the food is some of the best on the beach! It beats out Toucans in everything but atmosphere, but then again, its hard to beat directly on the beach with an open deck.

My only real complaint is that they don't serve sweet tea, just the horrible stuff in a bottle and I wish they'd stay open instead of closing a few hours between peak hours. What if I'd like to beat the dinner time rush and order at 5:00 Eastern Time (they're on central)? A good percentage of their customer base lives on Eastern Time and vacations on Eastern Time because of their proximity to the time zone change. It'd be nice to eat on my normal schedule while I'm on vacation.

1  Thank BeachVisitor00
Reviewed December 30, 2009

We usually eat here 2 to 3 times when in MB. Once we asked them to deliver to us on the beach while we watched the sunset. This is one of the last places from another era. Service and quality still exists. Thank you!! Prices in line with a tourist town.

Reviewed August 14, 2009

Great pizza, but a very grumpy lady takes your order! Every time we go there, she's working. They also run out of the beer special 30 minutes after it begins. Hmmm...

Reviewed July 8, 2009

Very friendly operators and I like their pizza. My only complaint is their pricing. Without competition, their prices are much highter than you would find in any "real" city.