“poor pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 10, 2014

poor tasting pizza, disappointed to say the least, but no good pizza can be found south of NY and NJ

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Boy this place was packed on the weekend of the Gumbo festival....they were hopping...I told the guy behind the counter that I bet he would sleep good tonight, and he responded yes mam, but we have been waiting on this day all winter!! The break from slow winter business to BOOM...glad they look on it with a positive attitude.. Although the wait was long because of the festival, the food was delicious, I had the Rueben and my husband had the Greek Gyro. Very Good...We have also had pizza delivered to us before from Beach Pizza to our hotel room...that was nice. Two thumbs up for the locally owned businesses!!

1  Thank hosteinlynn
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I got small personal pizzas and they were very good. The price a little high. But it's the only one in town. I would recommend eating there sometime.

1  Thank DebbyLinen
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Beach Pizza has been in business for as long as I can remember, we vacation here about every year and a half on avg. It is affordable and it is the only pizza joint in town. The food however is not very good. I have had their salad which was decent but the pizza is bland and just not that good. There is outdoor seating which is nice but it isn't on the beach, it is across the road so the view is the road and the hotel across from it. Personally I think a frozen Di gorno or Freschetta is better.

2  Thank TheTravelingBison
Reviewed December 4, 2013

could have gone back to Toucans but decided against it, we selected a pizza place nearby...awesome seemed like our best meal there so far.

1  Thank Bonnie B