“Good pizza”

Beach Pizza
Ranked #8 of 17 Restaurants in Mexico Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tallahassee, Florida
“Good pizza”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Good pizza when you don't want to leave Mexico Beach for other venues

Visited December 2011

Port Saint Joe, Florida
“Best takeout pizza on the panhandle”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I've bought pizza here at least half a dozen times this summer--pizza reminds me of what I used to get in New England from mom & pop Greek/Italian places--generous toppings, thin crust with slightly yeasty flavor. Place is a dive--like every other beach place in Mexico Beach, that's why I recommend take out. I live here all year round and this is my 1st choice for just plain good tasting pizza. Calling in an order can take a few minutes when it's busy--no computers here, just a person working a simple phone. They just recently (finally!) printed their menu so you can take a copy home.

• Visited September 2011
Eufaula, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We spent Labor Day weekend at Mexico Beach. Sunday evening, we decided to try Beach Pizza for dinner. We drove down, ordered a medium to go and were told it would be 30- 35 minutes. We walked outside and window shopped. Then returned inside and waited a few minutes. We went back to our room and enjoyed a hot, delicious pizza. We had some left over and enjoyed it cold on the ride home... Price was not bad.

• Visited September 2011
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Ok”
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Ordered calzones. They were ok. Took an hour and a half but it was on July 4 weekend.

Perry, Florida
“I threw it in the trash”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Tere is no way I would eat at thi place. When my Pizza wa brought to the table .I wanted to throw up .I put my fork in the cheese something pink ran out of it .I got up threw it in the trash and we left. It smelled as Gross as it looked . Couldn't get anyone to come back to the table. 23.10 wasted

• Visited August 2011