“Wonderful Italian Comfort Food”

Alfredo Paradiso Incorporated
Ranked #16 of 139 Restaurants in Merritt Island
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Merritt Island, Florida
“Wonderful Italian Comfort Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Love this little restaurant tucked away in an unassuming strip mall on Merritt Island. The owner and his wife are always there to greet and welcome you. Food is simply delicious and Italian is definitely spoken here! Ask for the Gorgonzola cheese crumbles on your always fresh house salad. Their eggplant imbotite dish is my favorite and can easily serve two (although I always get it for myself and take half home for another yummy day). Look for dollars off coupons in local papers, too.

• Visited March 2013

Milford, New Jersey
“not my first time, and not my last”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have been to Alfredo's several times when visiting my sister. The food is always good, portions huge and service attentive. Try any of the dishes, pizza and if they have it, the cauliflower appetizer.

• Visited March 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Great Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

The buffet was not huge, a "just right" selection of dishes to choose from, including pizza. When the pizza was not really hot, our server offered to pop it back in the oven. At $8, this is quite a bargain and everything was delicious. From stuffed shells, eggplant parmigiana, to meatballs, you will not be disappointed. We will definitely be back !

New York, NY
“Not All Recommendations Are Equal”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

After playing golf, a group of us recently ate lunch at Alfredo's. While we went there on the recommendation of a mutual friend, all of us are in agreement we won't be going back.

I, and several others, ordered lasagna. We all agreed it was not good. The sauce was very dark - some speculated it was burnt. Whatever, it gave me agita that I suffered with all afternoon and night. After our visit, I consumed eight (8) Tums overnight.

Arrivederci, Alfredo's Paradiso.

Ontario
“Eat with the Locals”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

This restaurant is not one we would have ever found on our own but luckily for us, it was recommended by a local. We are so glad we went and we have been back and brought friends with us and everybody was extremely happy with their meal. I am already thinking about what to order next time.
The restaurant is located in a strip mall but the moment you walk through the door, it is like being in Italy. The decor reminded me of trattorias visited in Italy. You are warmly welcomed by the host and there is a list of specials posted on a chalkboard. The regular menu is extensive but we have always ordered from the daily specials. The servers are attentive and you are not rushed through your meal. It is an eating experience and the owner kept dropping by to make sure we were happy.
Once your drink order is delivered, the garlic knots arrive! We enjoyed the fresh Mediterranean sea bass dinner very much. We were so glad when the owner came to our table and removed the "extra parts" for us. Last time we went, we ordered swordfish and it was really wonderful. A large portion of fresh vegetables and rice accompanied our meals. Depending on your order, different types of homemade bread arrive to accompany your dinner. We could choose from a cup of soup or salad to start our meal. We were too full for dessert!
Our friends ordered from the menu and were very happy with their choices. There was another special where two could dine for a very reasonable price. Choices for this special included a shared appetizer, each person can select an entree and then there is a shared dessert. There were a few choices for each course to choose from.
Others in the restaurant ordered pizza and it looked very yummy and seemed to be a popular choice with many customers.
There was homemade bread to purchase so we were glad to add that to our bill on leaving.
We have always made a reservation and the place is surprisingly busy so you may want to do that or call ahead. If you are visiting the area and like Italian food, I think you will find this restaurant worth the drive. The food is top quality, freshly prepared and served with European flair. If you are a local, you've probably been there. Enjoy!