“Great Food!!”

Frankie's Wings & Things
Ranked #47 of 149 Restaurants in Merritt Island
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Large take-out order, prices good. We caught them at dinner rush and it took some time to get order together but it was worth it. Definitely try the chicken coop!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Wings are fantastic and available to meet the exact level of "hot" you are up for. Nice atmosphere for families. Homemade blue cheese is killer. Poppers are best I've ever had.

1  Thank Carolynne S
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We've eaten wings all over the country, Frankie's is the best. No others come close. The chicken coop is also a favorite.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

I love hot chicken wings and have of course eaten them at many other restaurants in the past, and I generally enjoy wings wherever I get them. But for some reason I like the wings at Frankie's best. The sauce they make and cover them with may be what makes the difference, I'm not sure, but I can tell you I love them! I am local and try to eat there at least once a week. The wings are sometimes on the smaller side (I don't think they can control wings size from their supplier), but I have found that if the wings are a smaller batch, they just pile more on. They are always delicious either way. The staff is also very friendly, and service has always been excellent. Prices are very reasonable as well. This is a smaller, casual environment setting, but not a loud, hectic "sports bar" setting either. If you are looking for "fine dining" experience, this might not be for you (but then you probably wouldn't be wanting hot wings either), but for great wings, good prices, and good service, it's hard to beat.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

If you are looking for great hot wings, this is the place. Also, don't forget to order onion rings as well. Everything is made fresh on the premisis, including the complimentary potato chips. Staff is always friendly and efficient. The booths are uncomfortable with no backs so go for a table.

1  Thank HawkDriver72