“When you are dying for good fried chicken!”
Review of Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Remember to order extra biscuits and honey-you can't beat them!

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I walked in ready for a good meal, only to be disgusted by the smell of rotting chicken and overflowing trash. I went to the restroom to wash my hands and was further disgusted by the nastiness. I ordered one thing and got something totally different and when I asked about it, I received nothing but attitude. Then I got harassed about a receipt that I never got in the first place because the cashier put the money in his pocket. I also noticed a manager (brown shirt) digging in his nose and ears and proceeded to fix my sandwich the second time, without gloves. My stomach was totally upset and I just asked for a refund. HORRIFYING EXPERIENCE!!!!

1  Thank kristyanita
Reviewed January 23, 2010

Unfortunately Popeyes doesn't offer all of it's items consistently across the country, so they don't have spicy chicken tenders. :-( Otherwise this place is fine, nothing special. Order an extra biscuit for later (they're awesome).

Reviewed August 7, 2008

love the biscuits and dirty rice

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 5, 2008

Love that chicken from Popeyes!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook