“The best it has been!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

For the first time in a while the place amazed. The food and sauces tasted prepared not heated from a can. It was Friday night and the place was hoppin! Service was fast and good. I must say the menus are fresh and ever changing. Our selection was $14.99 and some would complain not enough food but for us it was great. One observation the quality of the lettuce in the Salad left a little to be desired. They are headed in the right direction!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

The food was excellent, and well prepared. Service was excellent as well. Upon arrival, we seated immediately, and our waiter took care of us right away. Food came out quickly, and was nice and hot. I would highly recommend this Carrabba's to everyone in the area.

1  Thank jerseytwin
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I've had dinner here more times than I can count and have always been pleased with the food, the ambiance and the service. Recently, I decided to have lunch here, on a weekday, with my husband. What a disappointing waste of time! It seems like the lunchtime staff is simply not 'on the ball,' like the dinner waiters. It was like pulling teeth to place our order, get drink refills, etc.
The food was fine, but since the service was lacking, the whole experience was irritating! While I'd probably go back for dinner, I will NEVER waste my time or money on lunch at Carrabba's again …. at least not at the Merritt Island location.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The food Is very good and the atmosphere andservice is outstanding. The appetizer of mussels is recommended. Even the traditional Italian fair is good. Worth a try for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

A guest agent from the hotel we stayed at referred us to this location, we Enjoyed the service & the food! Great Italian choices on the menu!