“Excellent food and atmosphere”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #12 of 145 Restaurants in Merritt Island
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have gone to Carrabba's several times and I have never been disappointed. The service, atmosphere and the food is the best! You can't go wrong by dining here! Thank you for a wonderful restaurant with a family atmosphere. You made my Mother's Day complete:-)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I resigned from Carrabbas Amici Club not long after the family sold out to a corporation. The menu, food and service have steadily declined. We used to visit this restaurant for special occasions and visits from family and friends. Chefs used to come out to the tables and actually interact with patrons. The wait staff was highly trained and competent. No more! The menu is a shadow of itself (albeit my wife ordered Linguine Pescatore which is no longer on the menu, but which they do still serve). When we entered we requested a table, but instead were taken to a combination booth/table against a wall (the seats against the wall are continuous for 3 adjacent tables with high stools on the aisle side. My wife is 4'11" and I am 6' 4" My wife had to climb up to get into her seat and even with my height my feet dangled and did not reach the floor. Not a comfortable situation for a couple in their 70s.) The noise level is raucous and the wait staff bustles about bumping into people and furniture. Our waiter was friendly, but spent a great deal of time in personal conversation with 2 young couples seated at the next table (about 2 feet away) beside us. When he brought our bill I had my debit card in hand, but he ignored it and walked back to the far side of the adjacent table to regale his friends with a tale of his uncle's rotweiler dog who had one droopy eyelid. After a while he noticed me staring at him and he came back and collected the bill and card; at which time he resumed his former position and continued with his story. The food and pricing are compatible with Olive Garden and Red Lobster and this reflects the $15 pasta dishes which this corporation advertises nationally.. Not a place where I will be celebrating any special occasions.

1  Thank bobtribble
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Nothing great about the food or service. They try hard but seem to be in a rush. Their food is only average no matter how much they try to make it appear how great they are. Go elesewhere.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Each food choice is distinctive and delicious! This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants. The service is great, the bread & dip fantastic, the main courses fantastic, and dessert wonderful.

1  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Everything from the blackberry sangria to the yummy deserts is always delicious and priced fairly. I love the salad and bread and every entree I've ever had has been amazing-the hazelnut tilapia is a fave! You can always count on good quality food and I appreciate the fact that there is never unpleasant surprises. Wait staff are personable and extremely helpful and attentive. Don't eat italian food anywhere else is what I truly believe!