“Extremely friendly staff”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I ordered a medium well steak and was surprised to see the middle completely red so I asked our waitress to send it back to at least get rid of some of the red. When it came back, it seemed to be even more red than before! I sent it back again and it came back exactly the same.. The manager came to the table and told me that my meal was on the house and even gave a free dessert. While I didn't get to enjoy my steak, I did feel like the employees cared about me as a customer. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

First, I NEVER bother reviewing chain restaurants. Honestly, I prefer to avoid chains when possible. This outback, however deserves a couple minutes of my time. They are just always on point. I've been to other locations and they just can't compete. This location is equal parts efficient, friendly, and affordable. Only once have I ever had a less than perfect experience there and they went above and beyond to fix the problem. If you're looking for a clean, affordable, comfortable place to have dinner with lots of healthy options (I'm on weight watchers and admit, this has become a go-to place) this is a great option!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Our Outback here on Merritt Island is consistently busy and always friendly and tasty. The décor has recently been refreshed and is comfortable and laid back. Waitstaff is topnotch! No surprises here. Consistently yummy!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Outback Steakhouse is one of my absolute favorite restaurants. I usually like the Outback steak special, with a chopped salad, and veggies! The coconut shrimp appetizer is awesome. I've always had a fantastic and fun dinner, with great service.

1  Thank Sandy H
Reviewed April 10, 2014

No wait to get in for lunch. LONG wait for steak. They must have one cook. Ordered medium rare and got rare. Manager said we should have ordered medium. She replaced the steaks. Probably won't go back.