“Steaks were spiced too much with pepper,”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 137 Restaurants in Merritt Island
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Steaks were spiced too much with pepper,”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Sorry to report that both of our steaks were spiced too much with red pepper.
The blooming onions are great.
I would not recommend

Visited April 2013

Cocoa, Florida
“good steakhouse but small portions”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

had the steak and lobster which was good but a small portion of both steak 6oz. and a small tail...also had the mixed seafood grill which was tasty but again small portion, wait was long unless you take the outdoor tables...price can be expensive.

• Visited April 2013
Oslo, Norway
“AlL you can ask for in a steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

I always come here when I am in te area, and I find its the best place for good steaks in the area in this price range. The staff is always friendly and the meat awesome. This time, we were a group of eight but got a table at once. Our waitress was excellent and helpful. The negative was that thekids burgers came with cheese after we specified that they should come without...other than that, our food and experience was good - again, and we will return.

Titusville, Florida
“Birthday Lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Seated quickly at noon; Ordered drinks and a blooming onion; the drinks, tho good, were not large enough to have put 4 shots and the other ingredients needed to combine a Long Island Iced Tea; the Bloomin Onion was HUGE! My ceasar salad was fresh but dry as there was not enough dressing on it and husbands barden salad was Okay but both were small; The main course I had was the primerib sandwich w/french dip, tho no primerib on the menu! He had the 6 oz sirloin which is their signature steak; the highlight was his baked potato. The steak was VERY small, cooked correctly but had losts of fat; My 1/2 sandwich came with nothing but the dip as you have to pay 1.00 for the extra side as my husband did for the baked potato w/salad. Service was great and prompt.

• Visited March 2013
Merritt Island, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Not better than longhorn I know becase we have tried both the steak resturants. I like to cook my steak at home.