“WOW....What a complete BLAST!!”

Jump Right In Flyboarding
Ranked #7 of 32 Tours in Merritt Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Come FLY with us! Flyboarding is rapidly gaining momentum as the most exciting new activity on the water! Strap on the Flyboard (a wakeboard on steroids!) and get ready to be jetting above the water -- swim like a dolphin, fly like a bird. This is an extreme sport unlike any you have ever seen! Experience the thrill! Jump Right In! And FLY with us today!
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We can not wait to return and do it again!! Bought this for my husband and son for Christmas..Their ear to ear grins the entire time we were there tells me, did good Mom!!!

Flyboard Jay makes you feel comfortable from the second you arrive, His instruction and briefing were spot on..Both my son (18y) and husband (43) took to it with such ease! Up and out of the water in minutes. They looked like Ironman!!

Even our 4 year was entertain by the dolphins swimming around and the Island Waterfront Bar & Restaurant staff gave him a soda and let him play cornhole!

GREAT FAMILY outing and a wonderful, wonderful time!!

2  Thank gmspargo67

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I saw a picture of this and knew I needed to do it. My girlfriend and I went Dec 9th, with the wet suits we didn't even notice the water. Getting up was easy, Jay did a great job explaining how to get out of the water. After my second try I was able to get up without any effort. Flying above the water felt so empowering. Looking at the cruise ships over the bridge was great. Jump right is located at the perfect location. After my girlfriend was done she insisted we stay until everyone else who had reservations were done so she could go again. I wanted to go but we ran out of daylight. It was crazy seeing how easy everyone got up and stayed up. I'm going back in a monh and my whole family is going to do it. The photographer on site took great pictures and video. We got every picture he took. I did indoor skydiving and it wasn't anywhere near as cool as this, I got 30 minutes of flyboarding after he taught how to get up and control myself. I got 4 minutes in the wind tunnel without much control for the same price as 30 minutes flyboarding up down and curving all over. I need to do it again.

2  Thank miller3028
Reviewed December 2, 2012

It was amazing! We had a blast! Try it for yourself! My FB friends are saying how brave I am and not afraid of anything but there is NOTHING to be afraid of with this! They take great care of their customers!

1  Thank Dawne0
Reviewed November 11, 2012

It was an amazing experience. Extremely fun! Everyone should try it. The feeling of flying above the water is like no other feeling in the world! Me and my friends had a great time flyboarding :D

2  Thank Shafei
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is the closest feeling to truly flying and is worth every penny!

Jay knows exactly how to show you a good time, he is professional and passionate about what he does and I would recommend Jump Right In to everyone.

If your a thrill seeker or are looking to try something different do this!

1  Thank SaraTaylor9095